MERGED-->Miami 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The added a second one, to go on sale next saturday. I thought I had a chance if they added a second date inmediatly, now is going to be almost impossible. :sad:

hippy said:

I actually just walked right past the guy standing there. I think he even saw that I had no wristband, but he didn't stop me!

Needless to say, I was incredibly lucky :yes: And I will be forever grateful to that guy for allowing me one of the best experiences of my life! :hug:

I remember reading about your experience! I could totally relate. :)

If anyone is planning to go to the Miami show on Sun and can get a GA for the 2nd show on Monday, I'd be willing to trade tickets. I have 2 GA's for Sun night (and (2) 300 level good seats for my hubby and brother-in-law...they don't want to stand) but I want to go to Monday's show too. So if anyone can get a GA for Monday night and wants to trade for 1 on Sun...let me know. No Ticket Fast though.

Do you know why they just didn´t add it right away? That gave us more chance to score tickets

U2 addict said:
I got sec 309, row 13(Nov 13th). How's the view from up there?:confused:

I found this pic on the AAA website:

u2filter_big.jpg

It was taken from the 3rd level, probably section 315 or so. The entire arena is not that large.

Well, I am dissapointed. i didn't get a GA (anything at all,actually) for Sunday, but I really really hope I get it next sat., I found myself almost crying.

I dont think so. If you go right now to the u2.com page and login your username on the right it would say, the presale is over. Hope we have some luck next saturday

Back
Top Bottom