Man U sucks arse!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Noel Gallagher

The Fly
Yeah, all a bunch of fookin knobs. Lookat 'em, buying up all their shit. You got pansies like Neville and Giggs, and that gay-arse Barthez. Then there's the biggest fookin knob of 'em all, Beckham. Could he have a stupider wife, that whore Posh running around like his little doggie. Here Posh, here girl! Fuck. Those arses better stay away from me and my mates. At least we don't fookin cater to old ladies and kids who can't count to three. Jeezus.

------------------
Reporter: Can you sum up Oasis in one word?
Me: ME!

This is not proper Troll protocol. You are supposed to troll other people's threads, not your own.

------------------
This post brought to you by: Ignorance "It never fails."

AIM: JuanSwallow

Originally posted by Johnny Swallow:
This is not proper Troll protocol. You are supposed to troll other people's threads, not your own.

That didn't even make any fookin sense. Arsewipe--you're from fookin Man U, aren't you? Kill the little knob-head!

------------------

Originally posted by Polite Police:
That was not very polite.

Good, go call me mum. She'll beat off yer knackers and feed 'em to the dogs in back, she will.

------------------

mad.gif
mad.gif

Jealous??? Manchester City is worse!!!
tongue.gif

This has to be first time Manchester City has made any appearance on these boards. This can only be a good thing. My years in the stands have warped my 'bitter' sense of humour but I still can't raise a smile at the Gallagher's intrusion into interference land. Standing at the Shoulders of Giants we will always be - Feed The Goat.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!!

Man Utd is the best
biggrin.gif
Becks is the best...Now don't make me go over there and pull your ears you Manchesterian boys
biggrin.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

"I am a sexy mofo, what can I say?" --What Larry really says to himself when he looks into the mirror every morning

Question from Caller:we want to know how he's maintained his youthful looks. we think he looks so much younger than the rest of the band

Larry:let me put it this way. Michael Jackson got the idea of the oxygen tent from me. and all this hanging out w/ monkeys and shit like that, it's all to do w/ that.

Hey, Man U is awesome. Where's Man City? Oh that's right, Division 1, out of Premier League. Good to see they can put up some competiton against those "knobs". Been a while since anyone in fact put up competition against the Red Devils, so just shut your trap till you can cheer for a non-crappy team.

------------------
Change is the only constant

LOL at your "location" Mullen-Girl! Watch out for those bobbies, they pack a mean punch.

------------------
Change is the only constant

Manchester has TWO football teams?

I mean, I know all about Man City. But I thought Man Utd were from Trafford?
wink.gif

------------------
Looking for explanations? Well I don't even understand

Back
Top Bottom