Lovetown

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lancemc

Blue Crack Addict
Hey guys, I think I may have asked this before, a long time ago, but now I can actually do something about it.

Can anyone tell me if there are ANY full-length PROSHOT Lovetown shows foating around? I've been looking on u2torrents for stuff, and there are a couple short proshot clips and a couple fan-shot concerts, but I know there is more out there than just u2torrents. If anyone knows ANY shows that were completely pro-shot, please let me know, and even better if you can point toward a torrent or trade or anything.

AND, if there simply is nothing to fullfill my need for Pro-shot Lovetown, maybe someone could tell me what the best fan-shot concert is?

:love::bonodrum::sexywink:

Video from Lovetown is unfortunately lacking. Off the top of my head, this is the extent of proshot material:

- 1989-09-27, Sydney: a few songs by a Channel 10 newscrew (best Desire ever)
- 1989-11-18, Sydney: a few songs - 17, 18, and 19 November 1989 were all proshot but all we have are these few songs.
- 1989-12-31, Dublin: Streets and most of IWF. Some claim the whole show was filmed, others say it wasn't.

As far as fan footage goes, I think one of the Rotterdam shows wasn't too bad for its era ... can't quite recall though.

Wow, that's extremely tragic. Thanks for the info though guys. I'll see what I can get my hands on. ;)

Back
Top Bottom