Just In

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wizard2c

Refugee
Just In.......sorry for the delay.....I have my OWN wire service.............

Remember the time differential.

Message of Light

I see it ...........through my glass prism which shines through the crystal world thru the glass prism onto the sword and card of Aragorn's bow (possession ranged weapon) onto the desk to my hand holding the wireless mouse onto the keyboard and the keys Z X alt option apple command in the room where I sit and on the wall, ceiling, cabinet, ends at black bag.

9:19am November 5, 2006

=======================

And it is true!

carol
wizard2c

:|

Hey, don't get it?????

That's all right......most people don't!

Anyhow, that's how "EYE" found the verdict outcome....and I don't cheat.

History checkers welcome......

Yes, one last thing.........what is the Message of Light?

A "Rainbow" ....no rainbow don't have to be the one after the rain...you know the arc one in the sky. They now come in various shapes. But then perhaps you never heard of wizards......eh?

In regards to your second post:

Are wizards usually interested in ophthalmology? As in the study of the eye and not necessarily the practicalities of surgery.

Either way, best of luck Carol, and enjoy your stay.

Zero, spiritual communication does exist.

So do other forms of relaying information such as TV, radio, cell phones, electro magnetic waves, white noise, elfs (yes elfs), writing, reading, arithmetic, etc.

Perhaps I just don't fit in with this Forum.....I much prefer donut holes to cookies anyway.

Yes, have fun here, if that is why you visit.

It seems that you've misconstrued my post Carol. I try to avoid causing annoyance, especially in the presence of a wizard. :wink:

A façade of indifference doesn’t suit you, considering your inquisitive nature.

Unfortunately, the above is quite presumptuous, and for that I apologise.

Last edited:
Zero, no apology necessary.

Just waiting for the rest of the strayers from the journey to return, so it gets a bit boring but I know, with time, they shall return.

Back
Top Bottom