July 31, Parken in Copenhagen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elevation

Acrobat
Wonderful Copenhagen?

I'm going to the show in Copenhagen on the 31st of July... Anyone else going? My sister is pregnant and can't go, so I'll probably be going alone... Anyone elske going to the show? It would be fun to meet other fanatics :). I´ll be at entrance B3 (GA)

My email is: achzoop@gmail.com

Two U2 fans from Finland

My pen pal and I finally managed to get tickets to Copenhagen after two nerve racking days:crazy: But neither one of us have ever been to your capital city, so it would be great to have a native show us around! If you see this message before I have a chance to contact you through your e-mail my e-mail address is hcbiggs2002@yahoo.com.co.uk.

Hope to hear from you soon!:wave:

Have fun in our "capital city":rockon:

Can't get enough of this smiley.

Oh yeah and I'll be coming.

Re: Wonderful Copenhagen?

elevation said:
I'm going to the show in Copenhagen on the 31st of July... Anyone else going? My sister is pregnant and can't go, so I'll probably be going alone... Anyone elske going to the show? It would be fun to meet other fanatics :). I´ll be at entrance B3 (GA)

My email is: achzoop@gmail.com

can you get me a ticket for the show there????

:bump:

dsmith2904 said:
Please post all information, questions, etc. about July 31st gatherings here.

75 days left today... :hyper: ... for the ones who are counting! :D

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Lemonboy said:
We have GA:s however the entrance is C5 which seems to be alot shorter run to FOS than B3...:tongue:

I know, I know - I found out AFTER I bought the ticket that I'm going to run a lot :dancing:.. Well, I'm FAST :) And quite tall :evil:

Back
Top Bottom