Jessie Ware - Tough Love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"Online" as in musket bait, yes.

It's a great record. Slower and sexier with lots of booming choruses as contrast. She sings her ass off. I think Cruel is my favorite on first listen. Say You Love Me is the only Jessie Ware song I don't like, but the blame can very easily be placed on Ed Sheeran.

Absolutely one of my favorite live performances. She was on fire, as far as crowd interaction is concerned. I would love to see her again. It would be great if it's to support a great album. Guess it wouldn't hurt to find out >_>

I saw her early last year with maybe 50 other people. Great show with a lot of intimacy, obviously.

That's awesome. Did she joke around a lot? She did when we saw her. But that was a Lolla after show, so maybe she'd been in a bit of a looser state of mind at the time...

The new album is consistently good, on first listen. I really loved the 2nd to last track. I'll give it a closer listen later, and give a better opinion. Sounded very radio friendly, in the Adele sense, though, which might be great for Jessie.

Great new album. One of the best of the year so far. Nearly on par with the last one, surprisingly.

It's true this one isn't as immediate as Devotion. It is, though, more varied and probably more nuanced as well. Regardless of what's going on in the background, I could listen to her sing all day. She's gotten ever better, which must barely have been possible given the strength of her vocals on Devotion.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom