IO: I need help getting a U2 concert...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

katman

The Fly
In Romania
I need your help, either official or just for support.
The thing is i tried to do this through different ideeas.
First i went to the Anti AIDS organization and proposed that they make a good lobby.
They said they have other projects and can't get involved.

I'm currently trying to reach one of the bigest media publications for help but i don't know about the chances of real help AND i would have tried to reach the ambassador but in my country there's just an official something that is coordinated by the embassy in budapest.

So that's a weak succeses rate.
Can anyone help?
If it does happen i promise i'll tape/record the concert (from the first row even) and share it all over the net. Can't offer much else.

Oh, i also have windmill studios email (but i don't know if it really is good (didn't write anything yet cause i want to have something to suport it)

What should i do?
I'm trying to finalize this before the first single comes out because by then i think the entire tour will be generaly organized.

But i losing the initial "this is easy why didn't anyone else think of it" feeling.

I could cope with a Budapest show (that's in Hungary ) but they haven't been there since the zoo tv tour so... i dunno.

We are a really nice group of fans, just yesterday we gathered up and played through some of the songs on acoustic guitars.Imagine how streets would sound on nothing but acoustics. It was great.

Although album sales wouldn't recommend a show here, i know it would be full.Every other artist that came here (Sting, Metallica, Dream Theather, Jethro Tull, Cesaria Evora, Goran Bregovic) had full arenas.

So if anyone can help or suggest something please post or send email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom