I'm Pissed At Fanfare & U2.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jbjbjbjb

Babyface
This is a letter I sent to U2.com... Join the Fight!!!!!!! Email them as well!!!!!

I found it very tragic to realize that at exactly 10am "local time" when making an attempt to order my 2 General Admission tickets that they had already been sold. Out of morbid curiosity I went to ebay as well as "ace ticket.com" to see if my fears were actually realities - and they were!!!

I found HUNDREDS of tickets that were supposedly set aside for U2 fans being offered to the general public for HUNDREDS to THOUSANDS of dollars!!! This is a misleading business practice by U2.com as well as fanfare who by the way OVERCHARGED me 100% ($40 deducted from bank account) after invoicing me for $20 since I was a former Propoganda member for my U2.com membership.

What did my membership get me as well as thousands of other fans? The main reason why we joined is because of the "pre-sale which in actuallity was a "POST-SALE" Fanfare and U2.com made a killing for a bogus service which is AGAINST THE LAW!

I am prepared to call the Better Business Bureau as well as my connection at the local CBS affiliate (market #4 in the country) if you do not respond back to me without the ability to purchase these 2 GA tickets.

You should be ashamed of yourselves!!!!!!

red_rocks@U2.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom