I'm a neat freak?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wertsie

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
So tonight I got home from Florida and the moment I step in the door I'm looking around the apartment to see if my roommates made a total mess. To my surprise, it looked just fine...so then I sat down and started looking harder for things that were wrong (you know...dirty dishes, crap lying around and whatnot). It's like I WANT to get annoyed with them or something. :lol: The really funny thing is I don't care when I'm at home home (like my parents' house) how messy it is...but maybe that's because my mom always keeps our house clean. I never even thought I was a neat person until I moved in here. Sometimes I feel bad for being so anal about it, but I can't help it. It's a small apartment, and messes make it seem smaller!

see, part of my problem is I have really bad allergies to dust and mold and stuff...and this building is oldish and rotting away a bit...so I like to keep it as clean as possible for that reason.

:hmm: Of course, if I lived in a brand new apartment I suspect I'd do the same. It's just an excuse! :shrug: Then again, messiness in any case probably wouldn't help my allergies much.

I'm a mess. But it's a good mess, not a disgusting mess. My room, and my house in general is cluttered, but it's not like, we have month old sticky dishes and food wrappers and garbage all over.

I'm very messy but that's cause I don't have enough room for all of my crap. If I had more room I wouldn't be so messy. I hate a messy kitchen and bathroom. That I won't stand for.

i was a neat freak in 7th grade, around the time i started watching re-runs of the odd couple.

i'm a slob now, i keep my mess contained to my side of the room, whether i'm at home or at school (at home i have to share a room with my sister), but i keep losing things under the mess

i've definetly come home from places and inspected the house to try to find some reason to yell at those who were there while i was gone. usually i don't have to look hard though cos at home my stuff gets messed around with constantly.

Back
Top Bottom