I do DVD B&P (in Europe)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Into The Light

The Fly
Hello guys

interested in DVD B&P ?

here the website :
http://membres.lycos.fr/u2dvd/

here the rules :
http://membres.lycos.fr/u2dvd/freedvd.htm

(in french and in english)

I live in France, so you pay for the stamps in euro ONLY

..it works like this :

for 2 burnt DVD, u give me a free DVD (please only Verbatim, Sony, TDK, Maxell DVD+/-R)

read well the rules ;-)

Hope it will help some people to get great stuff! I have today 16 DVD, and will get 4 new DVDs on monday I hope

Sorry for my bad english! ;-)

my email : ellenumae@wanadoo.fr

See U :)

No! what s the hell with your VCD? :eyebrow:
I have more than 80 VCD, and in France the price of a DVD is much more than 2 times the price of a DVD, (I pay 0.30 ? a CD, and 6 ? a DVD), what s more it takes 30 min to burn a DVD, while it takes less than 5 minutes for a VCD. So bono_man2002, if you want 2 DVDs, you send me 3 virgins DVD

I need virgins DVD to trade others DVD.

I have L.A 1987 if some people are interested ;-) I know there are some troubles in this forum about this video. This DVD is nearly perfect! :-D Now eerybody can get it! (menu + chapters)
;-)

So if interested, just contact me through my DVD trade website :wink:

See you :wink:

no one interested?? :eyebrow:

and U talk so much about L.A 87? well..I don t know what to think, it seems to be too strabnge for me! you can get this DVD for free, without a dvd burner, et without anything to trade.. and still no one.. :ohmy:

u have to know that when Ali comes on stage during "Party girl" with champagne, it is very funny!! :wink:

"ho my god..the wife!" says Bono!! :-D
big kiss and the music go on! ;-)

Into The Light said:
no one interested?? :eyebrow:

and U talk so much about L.A 87? well..I don t know what to think, it seems to be too strabnge for me! you can get this DVD for free, without a dvd burner, et without anything to trade.. and still no one.. :ohmy:

I did not see this until now! I'm interested in LA 1987! Why aren't people jumping at B+P DVD's of U2 shows? I will email you later today. Thanks.

I received a lot of mail of people living out of uropean union, i won t do B&P for them :-( i am sorry, it cost too much for stamps

Happy new year everybody! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom