i am so sick of answering questions!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kobayashi

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
i had to answer soooo many stupid questions today.
friends who depend on me to read the paper for them and then raid me so they can appear intelligent, executive bosses who don't want to read things themselves, don't know what the f*ck a press release is and what it does and check in for an olympic update every 2 minutes--'what's the score bud?'-'look at the &^@*#& screen...sir!'
profs who are selling books and not educating whilst i pay(well my parents pay but ya know what i mean).

the day started out so well too, an hour long run along the rideau canal in the fresh and brisk morning air. ya know when the sms's come in to get into the office that you are screwed tho(all at the same moment, 2 bosses together left a message @ home, on the cell, sent me an sms, and emailed me! i get the message!)

ok i am done, apologies all.

That really sucks..
frown.gif
What kind of job do you have?

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Originally posted by elevatedmole:
That really sucks..
frown.gif
What kind of job do you have?

i work in the sales & marketing office of the internet division of rogers communications in ottawa. i'm thinking about leaving though...better opportunities available in summer and i have a lot of school work to do over the next 6 weeks so i don't have time to work.
this is a company that just announced losses of $434.3million CDN and a lot of that is being blamed on the @home(or cable internet) for costs incurred when we internalized the internet backbone(after @home went out of business). at even bigger fault is the wireless people who just launched a GSM network in tandem with their old TDMA network but wireless are the golden boys of the corp so no one looks negatively upon them internally and all the pressure is placed on us to generate revenue at the same time as we are told few new 'deals' are going to be offered-->how are we supposed to generate $ if it's apparent we are ripping people off?....maybe i should jump to bell or telus...any jobs with you zoney?
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom