How do we know if we're considered Propaganda members?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lancerla

The Fly
Obviously we would know if we were Prop subscribers, but I had to call Fanfire to get my Prop code. I haven't gotten an email, but I have my code in the Tour Info section. However, I didn't buy tickets the first round so I don't know whether I'm considered Prop or not.

I tried calling Fanfire, but they hung up, and when I tried back, they had disconnected the phones.

I just want to make sure that I can buy Prop tickets Tuesday and then get regular U2.Com tickets the next day without screwing up the orders.

if you were a member of propaganda in the past and did not use your presale code last time, you should be eligible for 2 sets of tickets in presale on Monday. if you are not a prop member but a u2.com member and did not use your code, you can buy one set of tickets. If you did use your code, then you're done and can only buy tickets in the general sale...

ruffian said:
if you were a member of propaganda in the past and did not use your presale code last time, you should be eligible for 2 sets of tickets in presale on Monday. if you are not a prop member but a u2.com member and did not use your code, you can buy one set of tickets. If you did use your code, then you're done and can only buy tickets in the general sale...

Not exactly. My email says:

As a former Propaganda member who purchased tickets in the earlier presale, we are now re-enabling your presale code and offering you the opportunity to buy A PAIR OF TICKETS for one of the shows in the Fall leg.

Therefore, I already used my code, but I am still able to purchase tickets in the presale tomorrow.

right...sorry I didn't mention that. Prop members get 2 sets of opportunities in total

starsgoblue said:
If someone gave you their code, would you be able to use it? If they were a verified member then there wouldn't be a problem right? Just curious....:huh:

For the first presale, I gave my friend my code to get us tickets because I wouldn't be able to when they were put on sale. It worked fine.

i can't see why that would be a problem--totally legit. stars, aren't you in columbus? man, i wish they would do a show there. cleveland is 6 hours for me :(

Yeah, I'm in Columbus. They came to Cbus for Elevation, kinda sad that they aren't this time but oh well. We're meeting up in Chitown anyways aren't we? We'll have a blast. :yes:

Thanks for the confirmation bout the code guys.

what I'm hoping, and please correct me if I'm wrong, but those of us who received only ONE email at first, called Fanfire and are now rightfully Prop members, may not receive a second email, rather will just simply be able to purchase tickets tomorrow with their code as they are now in the system as prop members...does that run-on sentence sound right to everyone else?

ok , so if i was a prop member and joined u2.com for the reduced price offered . what am i now ? u2.com or prop?

You are Prop, which means you can participate in the pre-sale tomorrow (or next Tuesday).

I think we are ALL supposed to get a second e-mail tonight, with details on our status and how to participate in the pre-sale.

Yes, you should have a single code that you use for all pre-sales. So far it seems to be the same code from last time. Now if you are a Prop member but DID get tickets during the 1st leg pre-sale with your code, you can only buy TWO tickets for ONE show this time around, i.e. one pre-sale. If you DID NOT use your code to get tickets last time, you can buy TWO tickets for TWO shows.

Back
Top Bottom