hero 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2bonogirl

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Back on the blue crack after a long break
i apologize to whomever thinks my stories are rubbish
but its all in good fun.....now for more

Oh good Lord what a cramp.
Ria raised her body from the bench stiffly and looked around.
Good. no people. specially bono. whatta shit fit that would be.
In dire need of a shower Ria searched her mind for places she could go to remedy that.
Slowly her eyes drifted towards the water running by the studio, memories of summer ocean swims back home coming to mind.
If i get a towel i can go, she thought, pushing the sensible person in her brain out of the way.
They wont be here for a while anyway, nobodys going to see.....

I would be such a good actress.
Ria walked back with her towel in hand, fresh from the hotel laundry. Looking at the sample shampoos and soap the hotel employee had given her so easily made her laugh out loud.

Soon her wrinkled jeans, button up shirt, bra and panties were all piled up on the bank and she dove in.
Fricking cold as hell but wonderful all the same.
After luxuriating in the feeling of sweet smelling shampoo in her short brown hair she rinsed off and grabbed her towel.
A familiar voice drifted to her ear.
Oh shit, no no no....

"That IS her! Bono, youve got yerself a crazy feckin girlfriend."
Larrys head came into view, followed by bonos.

"Are you cracked woman? Thats freezing down there! What are you thinking??"
Scanning through all the possible ways she could try and explain the situation away she realized that there were none.

"its not that bad."
bono reached the water line and looked at her like shed just barfed up a slug or something

"you wanna come in with me?" playfully she reached for his hand, securing her towel with her other hand

"oh no. im not- its cold- dont you dare ria or i'll-"

"what? watcha gonna do?" she grinned and tossed his hand away " fine, i knew you were boring"
she tried to look dissapproving while naked in a towel in the middle of a river.

"im not boring. just a wimp. with balls between m legs that i would like to keep thank you, you nut."

Before he knew it he was grabbed by the toweled trouble maker as she pretended to yank him in.
Unfortunately for Bono he tripped on a rock and fell on top of her, knocking both of them into the water.
Upon emerging Bono yelped and thrashed about to find Ria.
To throttle her
Gasping for breath, he shoved a mop of hair out of his eyes and glared and ria, looking oh so innocent

"i cant believe you did that. oh, its fucking freezing."
he hugged his body and pursed his lips up in a shivver.

"wimp" she whispered

"come over here and call me that."
lunging at her, he grabbed her body and they fell in again, laughing this time.

hair all tangled, shirt soaked and sagging off his body, pants clinging to his butt (and very pleasing to the eye)
bono drug his body out of the water.
Ria managed to keep her towel in-tact as she followed him out of the water, shivvering as well but glad her boobs hadnt fallen out in front of the crowd that was gathering.

"just for the record its your fault that happened" ria said as they approached the others

"i seriously doubt that"

"if you hadnt been so clumsy and tripped on the rock we would both be dry and warm right now. i wasnt really going to pull you in."

Up top there were cheers for the wet pair as ria gathered her clothes, tucking her underwear deep into her pants so no one would see them.
Somehow she got shuttled to bono's car and was riding to his house at full speed. she shifted in her seat as he took a corner too fast.

"sorry, im freezing over here"
it was sort of obvious. the car heater was blowing furiously, whisping around the few untangled hairs on his head. her eyes drifted down to his bare chest, muscles clenched from cold.
it would feel nice to have it pressed against- oh crap
he caught her staring and smiled wickedly

"go ahead. enjoy the fruits of your cruelty." he grinned
"but i might have to tell larry that a girl was staring at my chest and not his."

she rolled her eyes and looked out the window at the mansion approaching them through the gate they entered.
How could one man live there alone? she thought. its beautiful but lonely.....
-------------------

"this is my humble home. the entrance is granite so we dont have to worry about making puddles. Milly would fry my arse if i got the carpet wet, god help me."

He has a woman living with him? he didnt say anything-

"shes my housekeeper, dont look so horrified."
ria clenched onto her wet towel and looked around at the beautiful home. feeling self conscious she let out a sigh.

"oh, hey give me those clothes and i'll put them in the dryer for you. "

he disappeared around a corner, pussyfooting to avoid wet marks on the carpet,carrying her clothes.
--------

"this is my room."

"gee i could never have guessed"

she laughed and stared at the messy room they were standing in. clothes were strewn across the floor and the big bed was tangled up in what looked like two very fluffy blankets.

"thanks." he said dryly.
ria jumped into the adjoining bathroom with a tile floor, feeling a steady drip landing on the carpet in the bedroom. bono followed her and landed with a thud into the bathroom- or more accurately on rias foot sending her off balance and onto the floor.
bono toppled after her and landed at her side.

"you should be a ballerina" she laughed leaning up on her elbows and pulling her towel up a bit

"do you want those clothes back or not?" he raised his eyebrows and got up, rubbing his bum sorely

" fine. yes" she giggled "im clumsy too so i guess i shouldnt be talking."

his eyes bugged out in a look of horror.
"youre bleeding!!!!"

"what? where?" she looked down, still lying on the floor.
bono dropped to his knees and examined her elbow.

"im so sorry, are you okay? does it hurt? here, let me get you a bandaid."

"ah, its nothing. dont be such a mother hen. look at me, s' not like i dont have any other injuries already."
bono helped her off the floor and stood in front of her awkwardly. he shifted feet.

"well i guess you should get in." he motioned to the huge walk in shower. "i'll just get in after youre done."
the way he was looking at her said he would rather get in with her but he politely walked out of the bathroom and closed the door, leaving a little crack of space open.
ria watched him go, feeling oddly disappointed that she couldnt shower with him.
of course thats ludicrous she told herself.
you barely knew the man. but still, she couldnt help but feel like she knew him better than anybody else in the world

Back
Top Bottom