help needed with image

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dismantler

Babyface
help needed with image
im thinking this is not the place to post such a topic but ive not sure as to where else i should go for help. basically there's this image which i need help with. can anyone remove the text U2.com and replace it with 'How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb' then split the image for me into two components so that the band and the text on the striped part are seperate.

splash4.jpg

if anyone can do this, if you post the reworked images back here ill be able to retrieve them, or you can email it to me kite4bob@emailaccount.com

thanks a lot all.

i posted this in plebans but i was advised to place it here from those that replied.

please can anyone help me out on this image. ive posted it here as i was informed that this is the place where i might get the help i require, as yet there's been no response to my request. is there anyone here that can work on images, its a big ask, but id really appreciate it if someone is able to do it for me. if its difficult ot time consuming to create the text, id be ever so grateful if you might be able to seperate the image so that the image of the band stands aside from the part beneath. thanks again.

I don't think that kind of stuff can be photoshopped off, BUT, I know I have seen a clean version of this pic posted on this forum. Someone here has this, we just have to wait for them to see the thread.

This is the closest I have to that one. With report cards, holidays, and various health issues I don't have much time to tackle a project that large. Sorry.

0c5d8bef.jpg

Back
Top Bottom