Hell and Back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

karmariff

Babyface
Ok, I wasn't sure if I wanted to post this story, but it seems like it cold really go somehere, so if enough people want more, I'll post more of the story as it comes along. enjoy! alexa

How all this stardom came about, I'll never really know. But once I got a taste of it, I wanted more. And more was never enough. just like a junkie, I always needed more. Right at the beginning, I wanted more. But he didn't need to know. No, no that would ruin the feeling I had everytime I saw him. even at the beginning, I could tell he would make it big, I just didn't know I would follow him for the ride. We went through hell, every level of hell. We lost our faith, souls, hope, even our virginity, although we rather enjoyed that. We lost everything, but we never lost each other. No matter what came between us. We went to hell and back so many times, we could write a brochue about it. At one point, I thought I had lost him. That the sea had carried him away. But of course I wouldn't be writing this if I had truely lost him. But then again, I could just be screwing with ya.

I was born in Dublin, Ireland, but moved to the States when I was 14. My mother wanted to get away from the Troubles. She didn't last long, we came back home when I was 17. That was the year my fate was to be chosen.
The States had made me tough. None of my friends remembered me. I almost got my ass kicked for walking into my friend's house.
I had no idea how school would be like. I would probably be another out cast. And I really didn't give a damn, or at least I thought I didn't. I didn't give a damn until I saw him, then my world, which I had worked so hard on repairing from years of damaging storms, crumbled back into dust. Why is it that the ones you love the most, are the ones who hurt you the most?

That's all for now, when you guys guess who the 'guy' is, I 'll post more. Let me know if you even want to hear more.
Alexa

Don't worry, this won't be a slash story. Here's some more of teh story.

First day of school, just like hell. It has its ups and downs. You get tortured, but you also get to torture.
Walked onto the school grounds, everyone was staring. Mission 1: acomplished. I got my schedule and found an old friend, Maxwell.
"Stray McGrath, is that really you?"
We're back to the old days, I thought to myself.
"Yeah, it's me," I said with a smirk on my face.
"I can't believe it, you've changed."
I walked up to Maxwell and gave him a hug.
"Good to see you, so is this school anygood?" I asked as I looked around at the other students.
"yeah, it's okay. A lot better than some of the other schools around here."
Before he could say anymore, the bell rang.
"Oh hell, it starts ."
Who said that? Where did that voice come from? I turned around quickly to see a blonde boy pass me by.
"Who's that?" I asked Maxwell.
"I don't know, but maybe you'll get him in one of your classes. If you don't I'll keep an eye out for him," Maxwell said.
MAxwell was like my big brother, he would fight my fights for me, even if he knew he couldn't win.
I told him thanks and headed off to my first period, Biology.
Just my luck, But the teacher was rather nice. Mrs. Avalon. I took my seat with the only person smiling at me. her name was Pandora. Sweet girl really. We talked for a while, then that boy came and sat next to me!
Oh, God, what am I gonna do? this can't happen. it can't! Ok, calm down Stray, whatever you do, don't look at him. Do't look, don't look. Damn, I looked.
He had blonde hair that reminded me of the Beatles. Why was I feeling this way. He turned to look at the clock and caught my eye. he smiled and said hi.
I said hi bcak.
"You're new aren't you?" he asked.
Oh, how sweet his voice was.
"No, I'm not, I just got back from a couple of years in the States."
"Oh, well welcome back to hell," he said with a grin.
He has the same hurmour as me.
I still didn't know his name though.
Pandora was watching this whole thing.
When i turned back around I knew she would say something.
"Is that your new love?" she asked.
"Shut up," I wishpered.
Hurry up bell , ring already. make this end.
The bell rang.
thank you God.
"Hello class, my name is Mrs. Avalon, let me take row real fast and we'll get down to bussines."
First she got to my name.
"McGrath?"
"Here," I rasied my hand.
"Ok, Mullen?"
"Here."
"oh, Mcgrath, what's your fisrt name?"
"Stray."

OK, here's more of the story.
Alexa

Dave asked me, "Is that really your name?"
Now that boy was looking at me, come on keep it cool.
"Yeah, my mother said I ruined her life, so she was gonna make mine a living hell. So far she's doing an excellent job."
That got laughs out of the class. Even that boy Larry was laughing at it.
It was noec starting school Friday, you got two days off before you had to go back. I had nothing else to do, so Sat. I went to Pandora's house. All we did was jam out.
"We should start a band," Pandora said like a child.
"Oh yeah, we could see the world, be famous, have lots of fans, lose our money, and wind up in jail and-and-and," I snapped back.
"Shut up, I'm serious."
I gave it some thought and decided sure. before I knew it we were on our way to Maxwell's house to see if he wanted to be our drummer. Pandora had already made me that vocals and herself my personal assistant cuz she couldn't play anything.
We were almost at Maxwell's house when we started to talk about Larry.
"Why do you like him?"
"I don't know why, but I'm afraid to like him. I just have this bad feeling."
That's when we got to Maxwell's house, but he was walking across the street to this other house where it looked like kids were trying out for a band.
"Oh, crap," I said inder my breath.
It was Larry, and Maxwell was talking to him. And I knew it wasn't good. Larry saw me coming. And he just smiled.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom