Guitar help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Could be any sorts of things. Your delay pedal might need new batteries, unless you're running it off a power supply. What brand/model/type is the delay? Also can you tell me about the gear that you're running your effects, amps, cables, etc? And this is the strat right? There's a lot that's possibly going on, but I'll need a few specifics.

Could be any sorts of things. Your delay pedal might need new batteries, unless you're running it off a power supply. What brand/model/type is the delay? Also can you tell me about the gear that you're running your effects, amps, cables, etc? And this is the strat right? There's a lot that's possibly going on, but I'll need a few specifics.
]

I am using a boss-me 25 with the power supply, a vox pathfinder and the strat. and the average cables :)

Speaking as a guy who's worked in TV for years, check each cable first. Just plug the guitar straight into the amp and try each cable. When you have two cables that you know work, try the effects unit between the guitar and amp.

Beyond that, check the output level of your effects unit going into the amp.

And check the power supplies. If you're using an AC adapter for a pedal that needed a DC adapter (or vice-versa), you may have fried a pedal.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom