Forgive me if I am late but...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel

Elvis' Naughty Angel
I just bought NME here in Canada (so I may be late with this), but it's an entire magazine exclusive to U2 throughout the years.
All the old NME articles, pictures.
It's sheer U2 heaven. :cute:

Anyway... in case some of you out there were unaware, it's definately worth getting.

:drool:

...oh dear..... there goes me forgetting about that forum. :crack:

my apologies HelloAngel. :wave:

:up: I can vouch for that! I have my copy on my desk right next to me. Still haven't gotten a chance to look through the entire thing, but from what I can tell, it's great!

Angel said:
...oh dear..... there goes me forgetting about that forum. :crack:

my apologies HelloAngel. :wave:

:hug: It's actually not in U2 News - it's on Interference.com (the main site) as part of our all Original new Content! YAY!

As you can guess, these pics had a good run on PLEBA in two different threads, one when it was announced and one when it actually came out. Here is my favorite :drool:

bandjtbasketball.jpg

Last edited:
it's boring at my house, so i read the whole thing over vacation...

When I bought mine I suddenly had to call in sick the next day with back problems. Coincidence?

wertsie said:
:up: I can vouch for that! I have my copy on my desk right next to me. Still haven't gotten a chance to look through the entire thing, but from what I can tell, it's great!

Same here Wertsie. I have not had time to read the entire magazine, but will one of these days. :yes:

Excuse me Edge, no guitars on the basketball court.

Adam had cargo pants about ten years before they were cool. Adam rules.

Back
Top Bottom