Fly mountage...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What I meant to say was... sorry for being politically incorrect because some jerks here respond with some stupid remarks, if any of you have any .gif files that show the words that scroll during The Fly. I know I've seen some you have that as your profile. If any of you would like to share please do. No smart ass comments. :mad:

david said:
uhmm i don't have pictures of flies being mounted.

It's pretty obvious he was looking for "montage", don't be a dick.

Last edited:
back to the original posting... do any of you have any .gif files that have the words(Even better then the real thing, Believe, be gentle with me blah blah blah... etc.), anyone? Thanks in advance.

100x75_34kb.gif

Its a sad day at the dairy if ya cant have a wee bit of fun wi a posting on here. I must be a dick too as i did the same thing yesterday. Sometimes its just to tuff to resist.
Guilty as charged!!

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm usually a bigger spelling Nazi than most, and that was actually kinda funny. It just seemed like Zooropa man didn't really take to it.

geez... I had a typo! relax. Was it funny? perhaps, but the comment just seemed stupid. Was it necessary? No...

Get over it... get back to the topic at hand. I didn't know that we were being criticized on how we write here.

Zooropa man said:
geez... I had a typo! relax. Was it funny? perhaps, but the comment just seemed stupid. Was it necessary? No...

Get over it... get back to the topic at hand. I didn't know that we were being criticized on how we write here.

That's why it was a joke :)

Take it as that. That's normal in every forum you will encounter.

Bodnex said:

It's pretty obvious he was looking for "montage", don't be a dick.

Oh. You are right. I am very, very, very, very, very sorry. I will never have a sense of humor again.

Okay Okay fine... geez. Apology accepted. By the way my "thanks ass" comment was sarcastic. My own sense of humor, catch my drift? :eyebrow:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom