Finally something good in St. Louis!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2SavesTheWorld

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
I already posted this pic elsewhere but I wanted to show you guys.
I'm a St. Louisan as well as a PLEBAn and its so great here right now!
This team and this city have been through so much and I thought this picture was perfect.

3356%3B8%3B923232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2327%3D798%3D754%3Dxroqdf%3E2323342%3C%3A%3B9%3B5ot1lsi

Re: Let's Go Cardinals!

Now that my Yankees are out of the playoffs, I will root root root for the Cardinals to win it all! You are so lucky to have Tino Martinez on your team; he was one of the best Yankees ever. I know he hasn't hit as well as in years past, but he is such a class act and I think the Yankees could have used him this year.

Note to fellow PLEBANS who don't follow baseball: A starting pitcher on the Cardinals, Darryl Kile, passed away in his hotel room. The team learned he had died just before a game against the Cubs, which was cancelled. Kile was very well-liked and the team and their fans have been heartbroken ever since. So, it's very sweet that this team has made it to the next round of the playoffs.

Enjoy the NCLS, U2SavesTheWorld!

Diane L

who loves baseball almost as much as I love U2!

Thanks for posting that. I was born and raised in St. Louis and I am cheering the Cardinals on all the way from my current home on the West Coast.

I'm a huge Cardinal fan.

They're an awesome team and Cardinals fans amongst the most dedicated in Baseball !!!

Yay Cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to say GO TWINS! Winning our series against Oakland was HUGE because MLB was talking about taking our team away. The better we do, the harder it will be for them to dump our team. To this I say :madspit: !!!

I am going to the game tomorrow night against the Angels and am sooo excited.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom