edge happier than normal??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KUEFC09U2

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
i have noticed on a few little video clips from the 3rd leg, just how happy the edge seems this leg, jumping up and down, and i mean litreally not just his normal foot stomping, but actually jumping, all the smiling he is doing, etc

i dunno he just seems to happy and full of energy, so this could possibly mean he has had good news over his daughter :)

Yes, I have noticed that too. I hope he has good news about his daughter as well! :up: Plus Edge has said that this tour has a lot more for him to do with his guitar and I think that makes him happy. It's pretty clear, from listening to the bootlegs, that he is puting alot of work on his playing. I think we might get a real rock n' roll album coming up next or at least a very guitar album (like the last 2) and that's REALLY exciting!

I noticed this about Edge, but even more so with Adam. Adam seems to have a new confidence...he smiles ALL the time like he has found the secret to life! What's going on with him?

YES! Adam has dropped the drink and is now discovering the positive benefits it has on his mood and health!

He's also cut back on smoking! Oh, the sexy gum-chewer!

Oh, Edge's daughter was ill and that's why the tour was postphoned, right?

starsgoblue said:
I still can't over when I saw him SKIPPING down the ellipse during Electric Co. in Chicago on the 20th.

I just loved that part :cute:

whatever the reason I'm glad he seems more at ease

starsgoblue said:

I def. freaked out and damn near ripped out PopAngel's arm when he did that. :cute: xs 1000

I've done more than my fair share of hitting/ripping people's arms off at U2 shows, so it's only fair. :laugh:

They all seem to be in great spirits these days, dare I say even Mr. Mullen. :sexywink: He was smiling and laughing quite a bit last weekend during the Pittsburgh/Detroit run. :yes:

the best is edge during mysterious ways on the sydney zoo tv concert... i've never seen him jump around more than when morleigh comes out :lol:

Edge looks like he's having a fantastic time this tour! He's really rocking out on Electric Co & elsewhere, smiling & having a great time. It's so nice to see! :yes: I'll echo everyone else & say I also hope things are going well for the family. :hug:

And just like Partygirl33 noticed, Adam's having a blast, too! He's really been doing a great job of smiling, flirting with the front-row fans & experimenting with his performance-----I noticed he's been doing the punk rock "bending over while playing" bass thing! :rockon: It's the most movement we've seen from him since he used to spin around in circles! :wink:

bcrt2000 said:
the best is edge during mysterious ways on the sydney zoo tv concert... i've never seen him jump around more than when morleigh comes out :lol:
One of my favorite Edge moments was during ZOO TV in Foxboro...during TTTYAATW, Bono came out with a shopping cart/supermarket trolley full of stuffed fish (as in stuffed animal type) and Edge sat in the cart while Bono wheeled him down the ramp to the b-stage. :lol:

I agree about Edge and Adam looking happier and more relaxed this tour. Too bad Larry's arm is keeping him from enjoying this tour as much as he could. Poor guy.

atikicat said:

One of my favorite Edge moments was during ZOO TV in Foxboro...during TTTYAATW, Bono came out with a shopping cart/supermarket trolley full of stuffed fish (as in stuffed animal type) and Edge sat in the cart while Bono wheeled him down the ramp to the b-stage. :lol:

I agree about Edge and Adam looking happier and more relaxed this tour. Too bad Larry's arm is keeping him from enjoying this tour as much as he could. Poor guy.
even larry seems to be smiling way more than the last couple of tours, i belive he even said thanks to the fans after one of the recent shows, aswell as grabbing bono's cowboy hat and wearing it after 40

edgeboy said:
anyone got pics of "happy" edge?

I don't know if it's just because he's singing, but he looks to be in a pretty good mood in this one!

56a1bea1.jpg

My ultimate Edge/Vertigo moment was for Dublin #2. He danced his way down the entire ramp during Mysterious Ways. How I wish I would have remembered I had a camera with video and sound at this moment! :mad: I couldn't do anything but watch him dance his goofy little dance :cute: Maybe one day it'll surface on video :drool:

Love seeing Adam smile when he's going around the elipse. Gorgeous :drool:

And seeing The Edge so happy, makes me hopeful that things are going ok with his daughter.

Back
Top Bottom