digital picture questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
We took the picture of my painting this afternoon with my dad's digital camera. Not a perfect shot but pretty good. That was the easy part. He knows how to get it on his computer with a scanner, and put it on a disk, but I'm going to have to figure out how to get it onto my computer from a CD. I don't have the file yet but I should have it tomorrow (Saturday) to play with. Any help will be appreciated!

Last edited:
I think all you need to do is just open up the CD in my computer (or it's equivalents), selecting the files you want to copy, pressing ctrl+c to copy them, and then ctrl+v in the destination folder on your hard-drive to paste them.

Yeah pretty much. Or just put the CD in, go to "my computer" open the CD drive and drag the files from the CD to the folder of your choice on your hard drive.

OK, we didn't get the file done today due to the Mandela webcast and a football game. :lol: :lol: But I think I pretty much know what I'm supposed to do.

Oops, that shot was really screwy. I took a look at it on my dad's computer and it needs a border because we accidentally cut off the top!! The first thing is to get a decent shot.

Back
Top Bottom