Dammit!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
welcome to the club :yawn: I managed to get off work today and skip my lab (cus I finished it and submitted it early), but tomorrow morning I start off with weight training and I can't skip b/c I'm going on a trip in April that uses up all my premitted abscences.

Geez, I feel like I'm trying to survive my own death. And I'm not sure it's meant to be. :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Last edited:
I'm at home with bacterial bronchitis, antibiotics and a puffer and absolutely hating every moment of it.

:hug:

I stayed in bed all say yesterday, except for the time I tried to take a shower and almost passed out. Now I'm coughing up a lung........

So, I decided I'd better go to class today....yeah, that lasted all of 20 minutes. On my way to bum a ride home, I went to the Health Center b/c everyone's been on my case about getting sick and the possibility of malaria. I tell them "I've been sick for 3 days" and they'll see me tomorrow. I could be DEAD by tomorrow if I had malaria. Oh well, back to bed...........

Unfortunately, I had to miss alot when I had shingles just last week. I really can't do it now. I suspect it's stress-induced, a hell of alot of illnesses are. :mad: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Well, verte, sounds like you and I are two peas in a pod. I went to the Doc to get cleared for malaria and I have a viral upper respiratory infection. She said my lungs sound nasty and I can expect to be coughing for 2-3 weeks.

I feel for you guys with viral infections - they won't give you antivirals unless you're SCIDs or immuno compromised, so there's really nothing to do but sit around and wait. :hug:

I'm on clarithromycin and it's making me sick to my stomach and leaving a metallic taste in my mouth for hours. They say it's normal. Yeah, well you put up with it, then! :|

Back
Top Bottom