ATTN. Interference: Let me clarify....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Achtung_Bebe

New Yorker
Originally posted by Diamond the U2 Patriot
Thats my girl..
Always leave it to the Pretty Texan to get it right.
Late-
diamond

Originally posted by z edge
How can you live in Texas and work in NO???

I live in Louisiana!!! Why is it everyone thinks I'm from Texas? Is it because I invaded Texas during the Elevation Tour?? lol trust me, if U2 had come to New Orleans, or even better, Lafayette, I would have been there!
biggrin.gif

btw, I'm not complaining, I mean I would gladly become a Texan--Austin was nice, wouldn't mind living there!

perhaps I need to change my "From" status, you think?
tongue.gif

btw this is infact U2 related, because considering that the Superbowl will be in New Orleans, LA, and I am 2 hours from there, plus I'm trying to co-ordinate a pre-show party... well it all comes together you see?

Haha Beebs, I never doubted ya! I did wonder where the Texas thang came from though, but not knowing America very well, thought you may have originated from there or sumthin.
Must be great living so close to all these diff venues, so you can pick and choose your shows!!

haha Angie, no I actually have no relatives from Texas or anything, just a neighboring state... it was still a good 6 hour drive to Austin, but it was worth it! I could have gone to shows in Florida too I suppose--considering that I went across the country to California for the 2 shows in San Jose, it wouldn't have been such a far-fetched idea!

Originally posted by Achtung_Bebe:
ohhh good, thanks Chris, I wouldn't want any stalkers or crazy Bebe fans to hunt me down or anything-you all know who you are!
wink.gif

Wait a second! Just because I flew down to Texas hoping to meet you does not mean I'm a stalker!

------------------
Look what you did, you little JERK!

Kevin! You're such a disease!

Originally posted by mikal:
Wait a second! Just because I flew down to Texas hoping to meet you does not mean I'm a stalker!

hahaha. No, just the fact that you were found dressed all in black with microscopic cameras, binoculars, and a body bag freaked me out a bit! But otherwise I'm sure you're completely normal...
wink.gif

hahaha. No, just the fact that you were found dressed all in black with microscopic cameras, binoculars, and a body bag freaked me out a bit! But otherwise I'm sure you're completely normal...
wink.gif

Yeah, well it was Halloween! I had to dress up as something!

------------------
Look what you did, you little JERK!

Kevin! You're such a disease!

I knew you were from Louisianna.. then I got confused when everyone was saying you were from Texas. I dunno how misconceptions like that get started, but I can't count the number of times I've been called Skeet or Sheek. Well actually I could. but it's a figure of speech damnit!

ah, so you're from the States

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Lafayette, eh? Hmmm...Have you heard of Kent Desormeaux??? He is actually from Maurice, LA "A little town south of Lafayette."
Total egomaniac, my friend and I used to have a wild time making fun of him, it was totally insane, just a laugh riot. I really miss that.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Originally posted by Miss MacPhisto:
Lafayette, eh? Hmmm...Have you heard of Kent Desormeaux??? He is actually from Maurice, LA "A little town south of Lafayette."

OH DEAR that sounds terribly familiar, that name... I know that name!! haha@Maurice, yes Maurice folk get picked on a lot here it seems
biggrin.gif

I'm actually right outside of Lafayette, about a 10 minute drive, which is where all of the life is so I find myself there for just about everything.

1KENT4.jpg

Marice folk get picked on over there? HA!!!!
biggrin.gif
Wait'll I tell this to my friend...
wink.gif

I know that his family runs a crawfish farm, and he is one of 7 kids. Their names all start with a K. Kent and his bro Keith are both out here, dunno about the others. The others are named Kip, kelly, Kaitlin, and uh...i forget the other girl. Kristy maybe. his wife's name is Sonja Romero. Bleh...
biggrin.gif

Kent has this true cajun accent wihich is a riot. He's now a world famous Thoroughbred jockey, and still fun for the girls to pick on.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

that was a diamondcorrection

And the fellas around the interferncehood tell me you're as lovely looking in real life..
plus the southern twang-thang you got going on is a bonus..

Late-
Diamond

------------------
"...The big guy is made of STEEL." - Bono as we stood together on stage at Boston #4, June 9th, 2001.

---
-curious? click
links for
Bono/Dimon-
Bos.4 Story
Pics..

http://www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

http://members.aol.com/diamondbruno9/

Originally posted by Diamond The U2 Patriot:
plus the southern twang-thang you got going on is a bonus..

Late-
Diamond

southern twang-thang?? haha... I have no such thing! honest!
tongue.gif

Alright Miss Macphisto, you can tell them... but you didn't hear it from me--don't get me in trouble!
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom