Attention all slashfic writers, posted or otherwise:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sunny

Babyface
We want YOU.

No, not that way. Filthy, filthy, minds. :p

There are two places where we'd love to see your fic. One is the livejournal community at http://www.livejournal.com/users/u2slash

The other is at loveisblindness.net.

Don't worry if you've never posted before, or feel intimidated for any reason. (not that I assume you would; I just know *I* would) If you have a basic knowledge of grammer, know how to use a spell checker, and can accept constructive critisicm, we will love you. And either way, we'll read your stuff. :)

The Livejournal forum requres an account to post, but not to read. LIB only requires you to email your fic to Izzy and wait. :)

THE POWER OF FIC COMPELS YOU!!!

Muah.

Sunny said:
We want YOU.

No, not that way. Filthy, filthy, minds. :p

:laugh: :lol:

Originally posted by Sunny
There are two places where we'd love to see your fic. One is the livejournal community at http://www.livejournal.com/users/u2slash

The other is at loveisblindness.net.

Don't worry if you've never posted before, or feel intimidated for any reason. (not that I assume you would; I just know *I* would) If you have a basic knowledge of grammer, know how to use a spell checker, and can accept constructive critisicm, we will love you. And either way, we'll read your stuff. :)

The Livejournal forum requres an account to post, but not to read. LIB only requires you to email your fic to Izzy and wait. :)

THE POWER OF FIC COMPELS YOU!!!

Muah.

I've read some stuff on the "Love Is Blindness" site. I'll have to check out this other one.

Angela

A new webringish site for slash was on wire tonight. It is:

http://www.freewebs.com/the_processor/main.html

Pretty cool. Lots of writers. This made me think of it

335%3B8%3C5923232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2327%3D9%3B8%3D%3B54%

I'd like to join the live journal thingy... could someone PM me their account code? Pretty pleeeeeze? :wink:

flaming june said:
I'd like to join the live journal thingy... could someone PM me their account code? Pretty pleeeeeze? :wink:

I'd do that, but the Assholes That Be have made it impossible for me to use PM unless I shovel my hard-earned cash down their throats.

This is one of the main reasons why I only lurk now, see.

/bitterness

I have a code for you, however. If you want me to email it your way, lemmie know. Anything for an aspiring fellow LJer. :)

Sunny said:

I'd do that, but the Assholes That Be have made it impossible for me to use PM unless I shovel my hard-earned cash down their throats.

This is one of the main reasons why I only lurk now, see.

/bitterness

I have a code for you, however. If you want me to email it your way, lemmie know. Anything for an aspiring fellow LJer. :)

Yes, please e-mail it to me: abs@isla.net

Thanks! :D

i am soooo addicted to these stories. i can't leave FB on the site so i would just like to say to all the wonderful ladies that keep me entertained with their stories...keep up the good work. :D

Back
Top Bottom