ARGGHHH, I ACTUALLY HAVE A COMPUTER!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LuvLady

War Child
Erm, hello! I'm new here so I just wanted to say hi. I've only just recently got into this internet thing after successfully avoiding such technology til now!! Um I don't really know what I'm doing so I apologise in advance for any fuckups I make! Anyway that's all I wanted to say...Peace&Luv.

Welcome to Interference! Hope you enjoy your stay!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

"I was in charge of this band for two days. Two days was all I lasted." -- Larry

"There's a lot of people that expect a lot of things from U2, and people will never get what they expect." -- Bono, 1982

When you stop taking chances, you'll stay where you sit, you won't live any longer, but it'll feel like it --- Summer Rain

clarityat3am@hotmail.com

Welcome to our lovely little place. I am sure that you do just fine on the net. All it takes is time and practice. After awhile you'll probably get addicted to it like the rest of us.
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif

Welcome!!
biggrin.gif
I'm sure in a little while you'll get the hang of things and then you won't be able to stay away from the internet
biggrin.gif

------------------
'listen as hope and peace try to rhyme' -*POP*

"Irish people are like Texans" -Bono, 4-3-01

What would Jesus Not do?

Welcome to PLEBA. Hope you enjoy your stay. Feel free to post lots of sexy Bono and Edge pics.
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom