An odd U2 dream...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Swan269

Rock n' Roll Doggie
this seems a little odd but it seems like there have been a lot of pictures recently with Bono and Adam at the studio, edge and bono buying wine....etc and I think I am quite envious of those people:laugh: but my dream was just about an adventure finding U2's studio in Dublin.

the dream kinda goes like this.......

I am in the temple bar section having a drink and I just decide to myself, *uck it, I am going to meet the band. So I just go on a long journey through the warehouse district looking for the studio. It is confusing because of all of the construction going on in the area. In fact it takes me two times to get close...I had to start over because I thought I was lost. Eventually I see the studio in my sights but I have to go through this wierd bridge system to get over there. (there was a lot of water since I have read that it is in a dock area). I never do get there because I woke up just as I was going to get there.

I had been to Dublin for a couple of days a little over 4 years ago so I know what the city looks like.

I think that the dream just represents how hard it is to get in contact with the best band in the world...I have been close twice...one-I was in the heart in Washington DC for the 1st show,second- I sent the Heaven and Hell video I made and sent to their offices in Dublin.

One day DAMN IT!

Last edited:
Hey! I haven't seen you around here before! :yes: Anyway, I've never dreamt about U2, though I think about them quite a bit. :wink: Ahem, anyway, I think your interpretation is accurate. I've never even been to a U2 concert, never mind meet them :| , so I know now difficult it is X| It sucks that they lost their fight against the Dublin Port Authority recently, so not only will they lose their private studio, I'll never get to see it. :sad:

Back
Top Bottom