A question from the illinformed....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel

Elvis' Naughty Angel
What's the name of that new song by Mick Jagger that features Bono? Is it any good and can you hear Bono in it? I ask, because my local radio station has been playing some new song by Mick all the time.... but for the life of me, I can't hear dear Bono in it.....

Educate me please!!!!!!!!!!

I think it's very good!!! I love it.

However...a friend of mine who is a diehard Stones/Mick fan says that's the only song on the CD he doesn't listen to. :ohmy:

I am with you on that Nicamom.

Well.... I will try and download it tonight and see what it's like. With Bono in it, it's gotta be good... lol

Is it a Mick Jagger solo project, or is it the Stones? I remember seeing a Behind the Music or documentary of somesort of Mick Jagger recently and they showed parts of Bono recording the song at Mick's home in England. They ate salad before hand. lmao!

Salome said:
was there anything particularly funny about those salads ?

It was just a funny scene... them sitting at an outdoor patio set, eating these fancy salads. ACtually, they were picking at the salads.... I dunno..... just found it funny.

I have the CD and I really like it ( btw, I do NOT consider myself a RS fan). It is very NON RS actually. Joy is a good song and I enjoy the rest of the CD as well.

I would recommend it :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom