(12-08-2006) Hawaii Reminder: An INSPI(RED) night at Aloha Stadium - Interference*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
Hawaii Reminder: An INSPI(RED) night at Aloha Stadium

Via our friend Hans, here's what you need to know for tomorrow night in Honolulu:

This idea, "An INSPI(RED) night at the Aloha Stadium", is to support the (RED)™ initiative, launched by Bono and Bobby Shriver (Chairman of DATA). The idea of (RED)™ is simple, if you buy a (RED)™ product, a part of the money will go directly, throught the Global Fund, to invest in African AIDS programmes, with a focus on women and children. Your choice can make a difference, and one by one we can make a tremendous change in this world. By creating a sea of red in the stadium we also show our appreciation for all the inspiring work U2 have done over the years for a variety of causes. For fans who are going to the Honolulu concert, to participate they can wear or bring something red to the concert. This can be one of the official (RED)™ shirts, for example, or any other shirt, hat, scarf, bag or piece of clothing with a red color. Also, we need the U2 fans to spread this message to as many concert goers as possible. More information can be found on the web site: http://www.geocities.com/onehonolulu/

Carek1230 said:
I don't feel it was as red as I had thought it would be. I don't believe the band or Bono commented on it. I Saw a lot of U2 shirts, One shirts, etc.
I did hear Bono sing "A sea of red" during Beautiful Day :yes:

kafrun said:

I did hear Bono sing "A sea of red" during Beautiful Day :yes:

He did? cool! I missed that part. And props to Edge and Adam for wearing red shirts also! I thought that was cool sign of support for the fan initiative of support for Bono's campaign. :)

I was wondering why Larry didn't? Everything Bono wears is probably Edun stuff right? I have no clue, I would assume.:eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom