U2 Feedback

U2 Feedback (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/)
-   It's Official Archive (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f289/)
-   -   It's official: My house should be declared a disaster area (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f289/its-official-my-house-should-be-declared-a-disaster-area-81232.html)

cydewaze 08-27-2003 10:21 PM

It's official: My house should be declared a disaster area

I'm having guests this weekend, so I'm trying to clean the place. I didn't realize how daunting a task it was going to be. :crazy:

I've already filled two big trash bags, and I've found around $50 in change, including a Canadian $5 bill and some Cannuck coinage. They have really strange animals on their money, like groundhogs and chipmunks. :coocoo:

BAW 08-27-2003 10:28 PM

Oh I'm sure your guests aren't concerned with what your house looks like :sexywink:

and what do you know...I just found a bunch of Cannuck coinage in the bottom of my purse from my recent visit to Canada :wink:

nbcrusader 08-27-2003 10:29 PM

Re: It's official: My house should be declared a disaster area

Quote:

Originally posted by cydewaze
I've already filled two big trash bags, and I've found around $50 in change, including a Canadian $5 bill and some Cannuck coinage. They have really strange animals on their money, like groundhogs and chipmunks. :coocoo:
Former leaders of Canada??

Pinball Wizard 08-27-2003 10:37 PM

Re: Re: It's official: My house should be declared a disaster area

Quote:

Originally posted by nbcrusader

We salute the beaver.

Deal with it.

:wink:

zonelistener 08-27-2003 10:45 PM

Send all Canadian currency my way...I will be boosting their pathetic economy this weekend.

cydewaze 08-27-2003 11:18 PM

Quote:

:lmao:

Sicy 08-27-2003 11:30 PM

I'd be lucky if I could find 50 cents in my house :|

cydewaze 08-28-2003 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sicy
I'd be lucky if I could find 50 cents in my house :|
I could mail you some Canadian chipmunk coins :lol:

Sicy 08-28-2003 01:29 AM

Oh goody :crack:

ABEL 08-28-2003 03:47 AM

my bedroom and closets should be declared disaster areas...I need to clean so badly...basically my bedroom has become like a storage area....whenever I have company and clean my living room, everything else gets shoved in the bedroom :lol:

out of sight, out of mind doesn't really work :angry: :der:

verte76 08-28-2003 11:19 AM

I'm the world's worst housekeeper, hands down. I can't keep this place orderly worth a :censored:

cydewaze 08-28-2003 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Bono's American Wife
Oh I'm sure your guests aren't concerned with what your house looks like :sexywink:

OMG Char! You don't understand. These are very important guests of discriminating taste! The wrong impression could... could... I dunno! Be just ghastly! :no:

I seriously need to make a good impression! :tongue:

btw, THREE trash bags went to the curb this morning. I think I'm about half done.:huh:

BAW 08-28-2003 11:58 AM

heehee...that's a great word..ghastly :lmao:

guaca 08-28-2003 11:59 AM

Quote:

:combust:

good one.....eh...

chipmunks...:lol:

guaca 08-28-2003 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by cydewaze

OMG Char! You don't understand. These are very important guests of discriminating taste! The wrong impression could... could... I dunno! Be just ghastly! :no:

I seriously need to make a good impression! :tongue:

btw, THREE trash bags went to the curb this morning. I think I'm about half done.:huh:

did someone say ghastly....just treat them..I mean greet them... :lol: at the door in bicycle shorts and they'll forget all about the mess....:lol:

3 trash bags for 1 cydewaze = you havent cleaned in awhile have you...:tongue:

ABEL 08-28-2003 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by verte76
I'm the world's worst housekeeper, hands down. I can't keep this place orderly worth a :censored:
no yer not, cuz I'm the worst :p

guaca 08-28-2003 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by zonelistener
Send all Canadian currency my way...I will be boosting their pathetic economy this weekend.
ummm zoney...where u goin? you aren coming hither and you never alerted the plumbers at the border....tsk tsk

Lemon Meringue 08-28-2003 02:32 PM

He'll be Vancouvering with the Radio's head.

zonelistener 08-28-2003 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by guaca

ummm zoney...where u goin? you aren coming hither and you never alerted the plumbers at the border....tsk tsk

The West Coat division of the Canadian p(lowecase)lumbers Union have been notified. Vancouver. They seem to have very lax deportation rules there.

November 8 though.........

guaca 08-28-2003 03:14 PM

yup..it seems like the cracks are huge that end of the hemisphere..and itll only cost you 1.37 in Cdn notes to cross...now there's a bargain.....

..just dont ask him where the chipmunks are....he might get mad and order you to drink a medium double-double at Tims..and we all know how much you hate that damn coffee.... :lol: