U2 Feedback

U2 Feedback (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/)
-   Lemonade Stand Archive (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/)
-   -   shane corson sleeps with mogilny's wife? (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/shane-corson-sleeps-with-mogilnys-wife-76299.html)

Zoomerang96 04-28-2003 05:51 PM

shane corson sleeps with mogilny's wife?

if this is true, id be quite pissed off.

ive always been a mogilny fan, and when i heard this last night, i was quite upset.

---

1500 messages in 2 years and an espn regualar since the start...im not one to post Bullsh!t...EVER.

-from my most reliable source and friend of many LEAFS....

SHANE CORSON IS NO LONGER A LEAF, AND THE INTER HATRED ON THE TEAM IS BECAUSE OF ONE THING...
Corson slept with Mogilny's wife.

Take it with a grain of salt if you must...the truth may come out soon...

It separated the Leafs room in the 80's with Courtnal and Leeman....as soon as someone is traded in haste we will hear the truth

---

thats taken from one of the espn message boards recently. this isnt just an isolated incident, theyve been talking about this on the radio today too.

what have you heard?

the rumor makes sense because of the way corson has been treated of late and the fact that mogilny late in the season went back to toronto for "personal reasons."

koby, tell me what youve heard.

LarryMullen's POPAngel 04-28-2003 06:43 PM

Eh? Wouldn't be the first time this has happened. I think that Brendan Shanahan is married to the ex-wife of his (ex) best friend from his St Louis days, Craig Janney. :shrug:

These are all just rumors though, until proven otherwise.

Lilly 04-28-2003 07:14 PM

i've always wanted to marry a shanahan.

shannon shanahan.

LarryMullen's POPAngel 04-28-2003 07:15 PM

:lmao:

Chizip 04-28-2003 07:21 PM

brendan shanahan did have an affair with craig janney's wife, that is why the blues had to trade him. we traded him for an unproven prospect named chris pronger, so it kind of sucked at the time, but it has worked out well.

i dont know if they ended up getting married or not.

Bbug 04-28-2003 07:42 PM

hmm...well, brodeur did his sister-in-law, so at least corson's alleged affair wasn't so...icky.

Why do these bizarre things get reported, anyway? Can't these guys just keep it in their pants? :rolleyes:

Michael Griffiths 04-28-2003 08:23 PM

Jeff Brown was traded away from Vancouver because he slept with Kirk McLean's wife. That was the word around town back then. It's pretty much common knowledge now. It's too bad, too, because he was a really good player.

Michael Griffiths 04-28-2003 08:32 PM

But, that said, you really *never* know rumors from fact, unless you hear it *first* hand. Take the Jeff Brown case for example. Here's a story in which McLean said it was totally untrue:

http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/T.../farewell.html

Zoomerang96 04-28-2003 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel
Eh? Wouldn't be the first time this has happened. I think that Brendan Shanahan is married to the ex-wife of his (ex) best friend from his St Louis days, Craig Janney. :shrug:

These are all just rumors though, until proven otherwise.

i never knew that either. :|

how could shanahan do that?! along with hull, those three made a potent line for the blues back in the day.

these guys are brutal. :down:

MissVelvetDress_75 04-28-2003 09:01 PM

what a bunch of asses :down:

zonelistener 04-28-2003 09:05 PM

They are all just a bunch of hockey hoes!~

MissVelvetDress_75 04-28-2003 09:09 PM

:laugh:

why even bother getting married if you are going to be unfaithful. i hate crap like that. :down:

Michael Griffiths 04-28-2003 09:51 PM

I hate to say it, but if you've ever hung around hockey players much it wouldn't come as that much of a surprise.

MissVelvetDress_75 04-28-2003 10:05 PM

just like musicians and other athletes and business execs. :down:

Angel 04-28-2003 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Michael Griffiths
Jeff Brown was traded away from Vancouver because he slept with Kirk McLean's wife.
I was talking about Jeff Brown the other day! He was a good player... and quite a cutie if i remember correctly. :sexywink: Whatever happened to him? *Other than infidelity.