U2 Feedback

U2 Feedback (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/)
-   Lemonade Stand Archive (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/)
-   -   Tracklisting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/tracklisting-74546.html)

Gickies Gageeze 03-24-2003 11:11 AM

Tracklisting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Album info from Greenplastic
Radiohead will release their sixth album 'Hail To The Thief' on Parlophone on June 9.

This will be preceded by the single 'There There' on May 26.

'Hail To The Thief' features 14 tracks and was recorded in Oxfordshire and Los Angeles. It was produced by Nigel Godrich and Radiohead, and mixed by Nigel Godrich.

The track listing is:

2 + 2 = 5
Sit Down. Stand Up.
Sail To The Moon.
Backdrifts.
Go To Sleep.
Where I End And You Begin.
We Suck Young Blood.
The Gloaming.
There There.
I Will.
A Punch-Up at a Wedding.
Myxamatosis.
Scatterbrain.
A Wolf At The Door.

The group will play a short tour of the UK and Ireland in May. The seven dates were announced at the weekend through their website www.radiohead.com , and sold out immediately. The tour begins in Dublin on May 17.

----

KICK ASS!!!!!! I RULE!!!!

Elvis Presley 03-24-2003 11:18 AM

WOOHOOOO
:up::up:up

im pumped, glad to see punch up at a wedding, sail to the moon, scatterbrain and others listed, i cant freakin wait damnit......

:headexplodes:

Gickies Gageeze 03-24-2003 11:22 AM

truly i am lucky to have this information as early as i do. the atease message boards are completely plugged up - a record number of people are there right now.

so being the gentleman that i am, i left the board to free up space as soon as i saw the setlist... :wink:

:hug: ateaseweb.com :hug:

Elvis Presley 03-24-2003 11:54 AM

atease is slow??? go figure...............:sexywink:

u2popmofo 03-24-2003 12:00 PM

I want to hear the studio version of There There RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to try to not download all the songs if they become available.....try.......

kobayashi 03-24-2003 12:16 PM

:up:

HeadsOnSticks 03-24-2003 12:45 PM

There's a wetspot in my pants...:hyper:

Gickies Gageeze 03-24-2003 01:26 PM

this is the best day of my life.

ok, its not.

but im still excited.

HeadsOnSticks 03-24-2003 01:38 PM

yeah, i'm pretty psyched. they are my fave band in the whole world. seriously.

Calluna 03-24-2003 02:52 PM

Sounds great! I can't wait to hear it. All the expected songs are there plus a few that I am not familiar with yet. I like the title too. I am also looking forward to seeing what the artwork will look like for this one.

Thanks bear! :up:

MrBrau1 03-24-2003 03:03 PM

Is this going to be a record of songs? or a record of sounds like the last 2?

Gickies Gageeze 03-24-2003 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by MrBrau1
you sound like womanfish. radiohead dont make complex music in the least. if you want complex music, go listen to squarepusher, aphex twin, boards of canada, autechre, etc...

i dont get why some people cant realize that radiohead have the ability to make good music without the big guitar sounds of the bends.

regardless, youll be happy to know that these songs appear to be much more "accessable."

u2popmofo 03-24-2003 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by MrBrau1
Funny thing is, the last 2 albums were probably the most "musical" albums Radiohead has ever made.

I really dont care what kind of direction they're going with the new one, as long as it's as good as all of their others have been, I'm happy.

SkeeK 03-24-2003 04:07 PM

Sweet!!

I was hoping to see Lift, but ya know what they say.. ya pays your money, ya takes your chances, eh?

can't wait.

HeadsOnSticks 03-24-2003 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by u2popmofo

Funny thing is, the last 2 albums were probably the most "musical" albums Radiohead has ever made.

I really dont care what kind of direction they're going with the new one, as long as it's as good as all of their others have been, I'm happy.

ditto ditto ditto

Anything new is good.:up: