U2 Feedback

U2 Feedback (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/)
-   Lemonade Stand Archive (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/)
-   -   Joe Millionaire (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/joe-millionaire-70495.html)

baener 01-06-2003 09:04 PM

Joe Millionaire

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/art2/marriott1.jpg

Bonochick 01-06-2003 10:18 PM

So...is anybody else watching the show, or am I a loser?

Or am I just a loser for other reasons?

:wave:

*BOOMCHAA!* 01-06-2003 10:20 PM

I saw it. Heidi is a whore. :barf:

Bonochick 01-06-2003 10:24 PM

I knew that the girl with the wild hair and sunglasses wasn't going to get a necklace...it was funny when he was laughin' at her...she was so phony.

Dana is really pretty! :cute:

I like Zora too...when she was left with a dress that didn't fit, she didn't throw a hissy; she just dealt with it. She ended up lookin' so nice in that blue dress!

Sicy 01-06-2003 10:28 PM

Its not on yet but I will watch it :mad:

* closes thread till 10pm *

STING2 01-06-2003 10:36 PM

I usually don't watch shows like this, but because its about Gold digging Women getting duped, I decided to.

Actually, after watching the show, the only women that will get duped if she is a true Gold digger is the one that he finally chooses out of all twenty. Given the fact that he is trying to screen for Gold Diggers, if he is successful, this won't be such a big deal.

Foxxern 01-06-2003 10:39 PM

An ongoing scam at the expense of others is always good for a laugh. Sounds like good television. :up:

AdamsMango 01-06-2003 11:40 PM

yeah i watched it. Heidi is a skank..i hate her already..why did he choose her. I am not a gold digger but i would not stay with him when the show was done anyway, cause he lied. if he lies about something that big imagine what other things he lies about! the whole thing is sleazy. but i am watching it anyway. so i can see what the woman thinks when she wins and finds out the truth.

Giant Lemon 01-07-2003 12:15 AM

I watched it too. I agree that Heidi is totally annoying- I hope he gets rid of her soon. I thought it was pretty funny when he couldn't get back on the horse and when he had to make up what his middle name is- they didn't train him too well! :laugh: It's a pretty sleazy show, but I'm sure it will be entertaining. :shrug:

Bonochick 01-07-2003 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by AdamsMango
the whole thing is sleazy. but i am watching it anyway.
Why are we drawn to such things?? :laugh:

deep 01-07-2003 12:37 AM

nice picture- boener

This program is just plain mean. Every little girl wants to grow up and marry a prince.

There is nothing wrong with women wanting security, and success in the man they marry.

I guess 19 girls wonít care when they get eliminated.

The one that is the finalist is being treated shabbily.

When I was 25 I got involved with a 29-year-old. She was great looking, a lot of fun, sweet- a great gal.

Well, 7-8 months later she tells me she is really 33. I was like, stunned. She looked great, I thinking 8 years older, wow. Iím speechless. Then she finally tell me she is 31. I demanded to look at her I D.

She was 6 years older than me, not 4 years as she first told me or 8 years, but 6 years. Long story short- it is not good to start what could be a long-term relationship with a serious misrepresentation.

Stories for Boys 01-07-2003 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Giant Lemon
I watched it too. I agree that Heidi is totally annoying- I hope he gets rid of her soon. I thought it was pretty funny when he couldn't get back on the horse and when he had to make up what his middle name is- they didn't train him too well! :laugh: It's a pretty sleazy show, but I'm sure it will be entertaining. :shrug:
what she said. those women are pathetic...no matter if he's looking for golddiggers or not...they'd have to be motivated by the money, otherwise they wouldn't do the show...pathetic...pathetic...pathetically amusing :o

Sicy 01-07-2003 12:59 AM

omc this show :der:

I hate being on the west coast :mad:

Angel 01-07-2003 01:09 AM

How horrible! I just don't understand what would cause a woman to go on a show like that. How desperate can you get? I totally agree with Adamsmango. If he is willing to lie about something that huge (which just spawns off a million other lies) then what else is he capable of lying about? Sure he feels bad, but he still agreed to do the show.

Anyone recognize Alex McLeod? :lol: I guess that's where former Trading Spaces hosts go--> FOX. Poor thing. She'll probably get real famous now.

Bonochick 01-07-2003 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Angel

Anyone reconize Alex McLeod? :lol: I guess that's where former Trading Spaces hosts go- FOX. Poor thing. She'll probably get real famous now.

Dad noticed it was her!

Okay, so she's the host...yet the butler hosts like 80% of the show...:der: