U2 Feedback

U2 Feedback (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/)
-   Lemonade Stand Archive (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/)
-   -   New DMB: Busted Stuff (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/new-dmb-busted-stuff-60278.html)

MrPryck2U 07-16-2002 12:22 AM

New DMB: Busted Stuff

I got the new DMB album Busted Stuff. It'll really good, but it sounds like it's straight from 1996. I would recommend it, though. Anybody else hear it?

u2er 07-16-2002 12:27 AM

Nope. I only like one of their songs, Crash Into Me. It's a very good song.

adamswildhoney 07-16-2002 12:29 AM

I havent heard any of it yet, Im thinking about getting it tho.:idea: :yes:

UnforgettableLemon 07-16-2002 01:50 AM

This has been quite a year for me and rock music... new Silverchair, new Oasis, new Weezer, new Counting Crows, new CHILI PEPPERS, now new Dave...

The album is great, though I don't like the title track too much. I've heard most of this stuff when it was bootlegged as the Lillywhite sessions. Anyway, I really really like Big-Eyed Fish and Bartender.

DiGi 07-16-2002 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by UnforgettableLemon
I've heard most of this stuff when it was bootlegged as the Lillywhite sessions. Anyway, I really really like Big-Eyed Fish and Bartender.
Most of this is from the Lillywhite sessions?

Damn I was hoping for something brand spanking new. Oh well I will be getting it today either way I guess

dizzy 07-16-2002 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by DiGi

Most of this is from the Lillywhite sessions?

Damn I was hoping for something brand spanking new. Oh well I will be getting it today either way I guess

That's what I thought so too. I'm thinking of getting it. I think they have a free cd promo if you get it from Circuit City.

Screaming Flower 07-16-2002 09:54 AM

dave makes me happy.

i got it last night. i really like it. i listened to grey street five times this morning. i :heart: grace is gone, bartender and big eyed fish.

i think if you get it now it comes with a free dvd. mine did. this is lovely if you have a dvd player. i don't. :|

sulawesigirl4 07-16-2002 09:56 AM

dave makes me ill

I can't stand DMB. *shudders*

Screaming Flower 07-16-2002 09:59 AM

sula hates everything i like. lovely.

we've had the i hate dave matthews conversation approximately eight million times in here. for those of you who hate dave quit raining on our parade. he's a nice boy.

*throws all dave haters in gigantic reject box and tosses it off a cliff

sulawesigirl4 07-16-2002 10:02 AM

get over yourself.

gee, and here I thought we all had a right to our own opinions.

Screaming Flower 07-16-2002 10:04 AM

i will when you will.

Quote:

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4
gee, and here I thought we all had a right to our own opinions.
:yawn: :rolleyes:

meegannie 07-16-2002 10:17 AM

please stop :(

:sad:

(I'll be in the reject box too, though! :o ;) )

Basstrap 07-16-2002 10:33 AM

I like a couple songs over their whole career but I hope there's room for me in the box!

Haven't heard bartender or any of the new stuff, however, so maybe I shouldn't go ahead and judge yet!

meegannie 07-16-2002 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Basstrap
I like a couple songs over their whole career but I hope there's room for me in the box!

*moves over to make room for Basstrap in the reject box ;)

EPandAmerica 07-16-2002 10:39 AM

I preordered it from the web site, so I could enter the contest for a trip to a concert. I just haven't made the trip over to the post office yet! I hope I get the freebie stuff with the preorder!! :) :drool: