U2 Feedback

U2 Feedback (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/)
-   PLEBA Archive (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f285/)
-   -   PGP: I'm Dreaming of a U2 Christmas (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f285/pgp-im-dreaming-of-a-u2-christmas-214874.html)

U2MaNaIcWeIdO 12-18-2012 12:06 AM

PGP: I'm Dreaming of a U2 Christmas

I know it's early but I wanted to create a new thread :wink:

bonocomet 12-18-2012 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by U2MaNaIcWeIdO (Post 7608868)
I know it's early but I wanted to create a new thread :wink:

:heart: I like this dream.

Moonlit_Angel 12-18-2012 01:47 AM

As do I :yes:.

JJAsi 12-18-2012 02:09 AM

:hyper::up::dancing::yes:

JJAsi 12-18-2012 04:39 AM

Stolen from u2.com forums

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/...onyourhats.jpg

Galeongirl 12-18-2012 09:11 AM

:lol: nice!

And Grace, the thing is, they ship out Merchandise FROM the US. :crack: So we always get shit way later, seems like they ship per frickin' boat or something. Would be quite nicer if they shipped out from a place in the US and one in Europe( I dunno, DUBLIN or something?), so we'd get our stuff around the same time, not 3 weeks later!

GraceRyan 12-18-2012 11:21 AM

That is weird considering I doubt the stuff is made here.

JJAsi 12-18-2012 12:30 PM

Bono and Edge hit the town - Entertainment, Frontpage - Herald.ie

Lets go to Dublin :sexywink:

arw 12-18-2012 04:22 PM

got an email last night saying my U2.com order is on the way!!! I already received Zoo TV/U22 a few weeks ago and I was never sent an email saying things had been shipped. So either this is a delayed email and it's for the items I got or it's for the rest of it. :happy:

arw 12-18-2012 04:31 PM

my mom's work is collecting teddy bears to send to Newtown kids. I had to run a few errands after work so she asked me to pick one if I happened to see one. I've watched all of the news since Fri, read tons of stuff online, watched videos of parents that have lost their kids but actually going shopping for a little bear to give to a kid to hug completely broke me. I found the most adorable bear ever. It's just a little stuffed animal that I didn't even spend $10 on but I hope it brings some comfort to whoever receives it. :sad:

Galeongirl 12-18-2012 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arw (Post 7609118)
got an email last night saying my U2.com order is on the way!!! I already received Zoo TV/U22 a few weeks ago and I was never sent an email saying things had been shipped. So either this is a delayed email and it's for the items I got or it's for the rest of it. :happy:

The actual book and cd are shipping, check the thread in EYKIW. :)

At least you guys will get it before the holidays. :crack: For us it's 24 days wait.

arw 12-18-2012 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Galeongirl (Post 7609168)

At least you guys will get it before the holidays. :crack: For us it's 24 days wait.

yep saw that and also saw it on @U2.com. My point was that I never got the email stating my other items were shipping like others received. I was just being a smart ass by saying it was probably for those items, not for the cd and book, since U2.com/fanfire have such a great reputation for communication. :flirt:

GraceRyan 12-18-2012 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Galeongirl (Post 7609168)

For you, I will wait until the new year to renew so that I do not get the book before you - because I love you. :hug:

GraceRyan 12-18-2012 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arw (Post 7609127)
my mom's work is collecting teddy bears to send to Newtown kids. I had to run a few errands after work so she asked me to pick one if I happened to see one. I've watched all of the news since Fri, read tons of stuff online, watched videos of parents that have lost their kids but actually going shopping for a little bear to give to a kid to hug completely broke me. I found the most adorable bear ever. It's just a little stuffed animal that I didn't even spend $10 on but I hope it brings some comfort to whoever receives it. :sad:

I read that they are sending therapy dogs to Newtown to help the kids with their feelings. I think that's great they are doing that. I have a dog I will GIVE one of the kids.

I watched the report from a neighbor of the school who found kids hiding in his yard. He let them in his house to play with his grandkid's toys. He said eventually the kids started talking about what they saw - it was horrific.

ClaytonsKitten 12-18-2012 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JJAsi (Post 7608919)

Oh gods I needed this today. I'm having a rough week. Not worth getting into here, but suffice it to say that Xmas stress + unneeded stress from relatives = BAD MOOD. And I feel super underappreciated which makes it even worse.

But enough about my whining. U2 in Santa hats = the smiles I needed.