U2 Feedback

U2 Feedback (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/)
-   Free Your Mind (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f199/)
-   -   US rapper and dancer suspects in Tokyo hotel death of female Irish student (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f199/us-rapper-and-dancer-suspects-in-tokyo-hotel-death-of-female-irish-student-213982.html)

financeguy 05-28-2012 03:58 PM

US rapper and dancer suspects in Tokyo hotel death of female Irish student

Police probing death of Irish student in Japan charge two US men with assault of her friend - Telegraph

Two charged with sex assault on murdered Nicola’s friend - National News - Independent.ie

Sounds like the Japanese police believe these two scumbags drugged two young women in order to rape them.

White victims, black perps - Obamanation's mainstream media seem to be quiet enough on reporting this! How remarkably odd.

Diemen 05-28-2012 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by financeguy (Post 7520282)
White victims, black perps

Yes, that's the reason it's not front page news.

KhanadaRhodes 05-28-2012 04:38 PM

Quote:

White victims, black perps - Obamanation's mainstream media seem to be quiet enough on reporting this! How remarkably odd.

i'm sure japan and ireland report on every murder in the us, too. why even go there and not just focus on the tragedy itself?

Salome 05-28-2012 04:46 PM

:sad:

maycocksean 05-28-2012 05:01 PM

Quote:

Wow, that's ugly.

Why would you add race baiting to a story that is already so horrific and tragic? :(

PhilsFan 05-28-2012 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by financeguy
Police probing death of Irish student in Japan charge two US men with assault of her friend - Telegraph

Two charged with sex assault on murdered Nicola’s friend - National News - Independent.ie

Sounds like the Japanese police believe these two scumbags drugged two young women in order to rape them.

It has much more to do with it being in Tokyo and an Irish victim. US media is self-centered, much more than it is racist.

Moonlit_Angel 05-28-2012 10:30 PM

Quote:

1, oh, that gets reported on way more here than you think it does.
2, that has...what, exactly, to do with the issue at hand?

Disgusting story. I hope those assholes get a nice, LOOOOOOOOOOOONG prison stretch.

Jive Turkey 05-28-2012 11:28 PM

Oh, a murder! There are so few of those that the US media usually reports every single one. Good sleuthing, financeguy :up: What is our next step to bring this to the attention of the ignorant, liberal masses?

BVS 05-29-2012 05:32 AM

:doh:

Salome 05-29-2012 05:53 AM

I would like to know whether I am now supposed to:
A. distrust any person with a different skincolour
B. recognize that Obama, while he has as much to do with this as Nelson Mandela, is evil; or
C. both

:sad:

Galeongirl 05-29-2012 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonlit_Angel (Post 7520399)
Disgusting story. I hope those assholes get a nice, LOOOOOOOOOOOONG prison stretch.

Heh. This could be interpreted in more than one way.

MrsSpringsteen 05-29-2012 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maycocksean (Post 7520307)
Wow, that's ugly.

Why would you add race baiting to a story that is already so horrific and tragic? :(

I wonder why too. Ugly, I agree.

anitram 05-29-2012 12:09 PM

Quote:

Obamanation's mainstream media seem to be quiet enough on reporting this! How remarkably odd.

You've completely lost the plot. Unfortunate.

Irvine511 05-29-2012 12:50 PM

The blacks have totally been running wild in the streets, guys, because of Obama.

Too bad the LAMESTREAM media doesn't want you to know this.

MrsSpringsteen 05-29-2012 01:03 PM

Black guy eating the other guy's face off in Miami=Obama's fault

I bet the victim was white too, that's the real disturbing part about the whole thing