U2 Feedback

U2 Feedback (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/)
-   Out Of Control (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f296/)
-   -   Shuttlecock XXXIII: Is Bono Actually Enrico Palazzo? Discuss. (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f296/shuttlecock-xxxiii-is-bono-actually-enrico-palazzo-discuss-206962.html)

corianderstem 07-30-2010 10:24 AM

Shuttlecock XXXIII: Is Bono Actually Enrico Palazzo? Discuss.
 
Carry on, blessed fools.

martha 07-30-2010 10:58 AM

Who is Enrico Palazzo?

corianderstem 07-30-2010 11:01 AM

Have you ever seen The Naked Gun?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...co-palazzo.jpg

u2popmofo 07-30-2010 11:12 AM

First Highlander, now Naked Gun? Martha, why do you hate the '80's?

corianderstem 07-30-2010 11:19 AM

It might be a fail of a title, but whatever.

Dan will be happy that I didn't go off his post in the last thread and called it Shuttlecock XXXIII: Pfan doesn't have a girlfriend, guys.

martha 07-30-2010 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by corianderstem (Post 6858415)

No. :reject:

martha 07-30-2010 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by u2popmofo (Post 6858428)
First Highlander, now Naked Gun? Martha, why do you hate the '80's?

I was in college. For almost the entire decade. :rolleyes:

That's a lame excuse, innit?

BoMac 07-30-2010 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by corianderstem (Post 6858437)
It might be a fail of a title, but whatever.

Dan will be happy that I didn't go off his post in the last thread and called it Shuttlecock XXXIII: Pfan doesn't have a girlfriend, guys.

I was thinking more like Shuttlecock XXXIII: We're emotionally neutral.

No spoken words 07-30-2010 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by martha (Post 6858508)
I was in college. For almost the entire decade. :rolleyes:

That's a lame excuse, innit?

Yes.

martha 07-30-2010 03:14 PM

We need a sticky on this thing. Too many people are posting what they ate, smelt, farted, and scratched.

No spoken words 07-30-2010 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by martha (Post 6859013)
We need a sticky on this thing. Too many people are posting what they ate, smelt, farted, and scratched.

I can do ALL of those at ONCE. FYI.

martha 07-30-2010 03:32 PM

Well, aren't you SPECIAL?

martha 07-30-2010 05:15 PM

I'm wearing a Sprockettes T-shirt. :hyper:



I suppose I could PM Khan to sticky this damn thing, couldn't I?

martha 07-30-2010 10:46 PM

I'm wearing a Grand Canyon T-shirt, I just scratched my throat, and I had nachos for dinner, so I won't mention what I'm smelling right now.

KhanadaRhodes 07-30-2010 11:23 PM

i'm a mind reader :cool:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com