U2 Feedback

U2 Feedback (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/)
-   Zoo Station (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f293/)
-   -   R.I.P. Michael Jackson (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f293/r-i-p-michael-jackson-198577.html)

namkcuR 06-26-2009 05:01 PM

R.I.P. Michael Jackson
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ramblin rose (Post 6209839)
If someone wants to open up a respectful RIP thread go right ahead.

R.I.P. Michael. Despite everything, your music kicks ass. I hope you're finally at peace now.

MrPryck2U 06-26-2009 05:03 PM

RIP Michael :sad:

Your lonely days are gone.

tpsreports2424 06-26-2009 05:08 PM

I'm only 15 and always listened to his music but never fully enjoyed it until now.

I have 2 questions and maybe someone could answer this.

I listened to the 911 phone call and what I don't understand is that if Michael has been taken pain killers a lot through out the so many years, shouldn't his doctor and himself know the limit of Michael? Because it seemed like there was 100% no chance of reviving Michael in the first place, which probably means he took an extreme amount to take him out like that.

My other question is why did the doctor keep Michael on the bed and did not perform CPR when they called the police? and if he was performing CPR, why did he do it on the bed? This seems absolutely ignorant to me especially because I'm 15 years old even I know that you are suppose to perform CPR on the floor. It just seemed like the doctor let him die like that.

ladywithspinninghead 06-26-2009 05:13 PM

Wow, CNN is showing 24-hour non-stop coverage about his death.

corianderstem 06-26-2009 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tpsreports2424 (Post 6209895)
I listened to the 911 phone call and what I don't understand is that if Michael has been taken pain killers a lot through out the so many years, shouldn't his doctor and himself know the limit of Michael?

This is why everyone's looking for him, and why he's up and disappeared. He knows he's in deep poo.

It reminds me of Anna Nicole Smith. Nothing like having your "doctors" and handlers around to keep you doped up and not, you know, try and actually help your addiction.

(and yes, I realize I don't have all the facts, and that I don't know that the doctor DIDN'T try to help him throughout the years. It's hard not to assume the worst with something like this, though, if all the stories about his years of painkiller addiction is true.)

mikal 06-26-2009 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ladywithspinninghead (Post 6209910)
Wow, CNN is showing 24-hour non-stop coverage about his death.

yeah, that's getting old already. i mean, what more can you really say about it?

though the whole doctor going missing thing is a little intriguing.

U2isthebest 06-26-2009 05:18 PM

R.I.P. Michael. You were one of the most talented people this world ever knew. There will never be anyone that even comes close to the greatness you achieved in your life. I hope that you can see now that through out all the scrutiny, cruel rumors, and jokes, there were always more people who loved and supported you and who received joy from your incredibly music. You'll be missed, King of Pop.

mikal 06-26-2009 05:22 PM

i'm afraid that it's impossible to have a respectful RIP thread for Michael Jackson because of a couple ignorant people here.

i'm not saying that MJ was innocent, but i'm saying that it's immature to be making those comments.

tpsreports2424 06-26-2009 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by corianderstem (Post 6209911)
This is why everyone's looking for him, and why he's up and disappeared. He knows he's in deep poo.

It reminds me of Anna Nicole Smith. Nothing like having your "doctors" and handlers around to keep you doped up and not, you know, try and actually help your addiction.

(and yes, I realize I don't have all the facts, and that I don't know that the doctor DIDN'T try to help him throughout the years. It's hard not to assume the worst with something like this, though, if all the stories about his years of painkiller addiction is true.)


From TMZ:

Quote:

We went back to our files and found a 2007 lawsuit against Jackson for allegedly not paying a pharmacy bill -- grand total: $101,926.66

BoMac 06-26-2009 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ladywithspinninghead (Post 6209910)
Wow, CNN is showing 24-hour non-stop coverage about his death.

And that's just sad. A real testament to the state that CNN is in. It's like Iran never happened.

But I digress.

R.I.P. Michael Jackson.

jesseu2 06-26-2009 05:47 PM

Some of the comments here disgust me. Fans around the world are mourning an icon. MJ was a part of my life before U2 was and still is. Those who are saying rude and tasteless stuff can go to hell.

Rest In Peace Mike. You can go and moonwalk all over these assholes.

Sicy 06-26-2009 05:47 PM

Any more rude and/or disrespectful posts in this thread WILL be deleted and the users will be warned or suspended. Take it somewhere else. The mods have had enough.

the tourist 06-26-2009 05:54 PM

I Want You Back is still one of the greatest singles of all time.

RIP Captain EO!

gvox 06-26-2009 05:57 PM

^ Thank god (@ Sicy)

Driving around today was so surreal. People calling into the radio, relating their stories. Such a recurring theme, just how much his music meant to so much people.

I'm still in shock to be honest. I didn't think I could feel this sad over a celebrity. Then again I never imagined that we'd be discussing this.

gvox 06-26-2009 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the tourist (Post 6209978)
I Want You Back is still one of the greatest singles of all time.

Isn't it though? That riff, the intro...talk about a song that could just bring an instant smile to your face on the first bar...like My Girl, this is a song for the ages. Timeless.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com