U2 Feedback

U2 Feedback (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/)
-   PLEBA (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f195/)
-   -   No Rehearsal Pics? (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f195/no-rehearsal-pics-198385.html)

redhill 06-20-2009 01:59 AM

No Rehearsal Pics?
 
You Plebans are slipping ;]

last unicorn 06-20-2009 02:34 AM

:|

If you open your eyes you see where they are.

arw 06-20-2009 03:03 AM

really? I don't see a thread for new pics. Instead of being condescending why don't you post the link(s) as to where these pics are.


There's going to be a lot of newbies and even oldies coming back that only come around during tour times. Why don't you try to be a little more helpful. Pleba is going to get hectic over the next few months and there's going to be a lot of threads started by people who aren't sure if there's already a subject on about their topic.

Marien 06-20-2009 04:32 AM

Picasa Web Albums - U2Miracle.com - Imágenes del...

Picasa Web Albums - U2Miracle.com - 19 de Junio -...

Fotos de Bono con Joshua, Xavi Balart, Surrender, Box, Mafalda, etc ... etc ... etc ....

Here are the pics I've seen so far, from what I've read above they may have been posted in another thread, I don't know, so if the mods think this is redundant, I'll be happy with their decision to merge or close the thread.

Val 06-20-2009 09:48 AM

Nice pics! Thanks, Marien.

redhill 06-20-2009 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by last unicorn (Post 6196896)
:|

If you open your eyes you see where they are.

What a s**t comment.

redhill 06-20-2009 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marien (Post 6196926)
Picasa Web Albums - U2Miracle.com - Imágenes del...

Picasa Web Albums - U2Miracle.com - 19 de Junio -...

Fotos de Bono con Joshua, Xavi Balart, Surrender, Box, Mafalda, etc ... etc ... etc ....

Here are the pics I've seen so far, from what I've read above they may have been posted in another thread, I don't know, so if the mods think this is redundant, I'll be happy with their decision to merge or close the thread.

Good grab ;]

OrARoundabout 06-20-2009 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marien (Post 6196926)
Picasa Web Albums - U2Miracle.com - Imágenes del...

Picasa Web Albums - U2Miracle.com - 19 de Junio -...

Fotos de Bono con Joshua, Xavi Balart, Surrender, Box, Mafalda, etc ... etc ... etc ....

Here are the pics I've seen so far, from what I've read above they may have been posted in another thread, I don't know, so if the mods think this is redundant, I'll be happy with their decision to merge or close the thread.


Thats for posting all the links, I had a hard time finding them myself!

KristenCaNaDiAn 06-20-2009 05:51 PM

Great links. Thanks for posting:wave:

kellyahern 06-20-2009 06:27 PM

Thanks for posting the links :)

Warm breeze 06-20-2009 06:36 PM

marien just put almost all pictures,great work, so this is what I could find. I'm so nervous... :hyper: brbrbbr they're gonna play Ultraviolet!!! I LOVEEEEEE!!! :yippie::bow::happydance:

U2 ya ensaya en Barcelona el show que abrir la gira mundial | El Peridico de Catalunya | Gente

FOTOS BONO (19062009) I

FOTOS BONO (19062009) II

bonocomet 06-20-2009 06:48 PM

ooh there's some HUGE ones of Bono close up! :shifty: Don't know if I should post them tho since they are not mine...

OrARoundabout 06-20-2009 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warm breeze (Post 6197745)
marien just put almost all pictures,great work, so this is what I could find. I'm so nervous... :hyper: brbrbbr they're gonna play Ultraviolet!!! I LOVEEEEEE!!! :yippie::bow::happydance:


http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/v...zza/crazy2.gif
Ultraviolet?!?!?!?!?!?!

Warm breeze 06-20-2009 07:02 PM

It's supposed we are in a free world... so bonocomet, keep on rocking!! haha :lol:

bonocomet 06-20-2009 07:05 PM

:hmm: ok these pics are credit to whoever took them and posted them at the above link. Thank you very muchly!

Sorry bout the size :shifty:

http://i542.photobucket.com/albums/g...ainclosest.jpg

http://i542.photobucket.com/albums/g...spainclose.jpg

http://i542.photobucket.com/albums/g...paincloser.jpg


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com