U2 Feedback

U2 Feedback (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/)
-   Free Your Mind (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f199/)
-   -   Abortion Doctor Shot and Killed (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f199/abortion-doctor-shot-and-killed-197907.html)

bigjohn2441 05-31-2009 02:39 PM

Abortion Doctor Shot and Killed
 
Abortion Provider Dr. George Tiller Killed at Church - KWCH - Kansas News and Weather -

kind of hypocritical dont you think?

stop the "killing of babies" by killing the doctors. stop killing with killing, that makes sense.

anitram 05-31-2009 02:45 PM

Killed at church. Classy.

indra 05-31-2009 02:51 PM

Yikes, he'd been shot before and also had his clinic bombed (separate occurrences).

2861U2 05-31-2009 03:20 PM

Bill O'Reilly has done a handful of pieces on him over the past couple years. I'm waiting for someone to blame him.

anitram 05-31-2009 03:40 PM

I don't watch Bill-O so I have no idea what he's ranting about on a consistent basis.

Right to life ends at birth?

deep 05-31-2009 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigjohn2441 (Post 6169650)
Abortion Provider Dr. George Tiller Killed at Church - KWCH - Kansas News and Weather -

kind of hypocritical dont you think?

stop the "killing of babies" by killing the doctors. stop killing with killing, that makes sense.

Why?

it is one rational for capital punishment


and anyone that calls abortion murder and more importantly believes abortion is murder should not condemn this killing.


would any of you condemn someone that killed a German soldier, that was about to murder 30 unarmed concentration camp prisoners in a firing squad?

Illumination70 05-31-2009 04:21 PM

This trajedy just goes to show everyone what hypocrites anti-choice extremist types are.

Tiger Edge 05-31-2009 04:22 PM

:down: Killed at a church. Shows how completely fucked up some pro-lifers can be. Way to prove your point.

deep 05-31-2009 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger Edge (Post 6169733)
:down: Killed at a church.

is that worse than murdered by a doctor?

2861U2 05-31-2009 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Illumination70 (Post 6169731)
This trajedy just goes to show everyone what hypocrites anti-choice extremist types are.

First off, I could say this same thing about some people on the other side of the issue.

Second- you just assume that was the motive for the killing? Because I haven't heard that yet...

Third- a good number of anti-abortion groups and advocates have come forward denouncing the killing. But I'm sure you just choose to ignore them.

deep in HELL 05-31-2009 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2861U2 (Post 6169753)
First off, I could say this same thing about some people on the other side of the issue.

Is that really fair? Have pro-choice people ever killed anyone? Well, with a gun, I mean?

financeguy 05-31-2009 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2861U2 (Post 6169691)
Bill O'Reilly has done a handful of pieces on him over the past couple years. I'm waiting for someone to blame him.

Or indeed, the pro-life movement in general, as several posters have already done.

anitram 05-31-2009 05:13 PM

Quote:

Dan Monnat and Lee Thompson, Dr. George Tiller's attorneys, issued the following statement today at the request of Mrs. Jeanne Tiller, the Tiller's four children and ten grandchildren:

"Today we mourn the loss of our husband, father and grandfather. Today's event is an unspeakable tragedy for all of us and for George's friends and patients. This is particularly heart wrenching because George was shot down in his house of worship, a place of peace.

We would like to express the family's thanks for the many messages of sympathy from our friends and from all across the nation. We also want to thank the law enforcement officers who are investigating this crime.

Our loss is also a loss for the City of Wichita and women across America. George dedicated his life to providing women with high-quality heath care despite frequent threats and violence. We ask that he be remembered as a good husband, father and grandfather and a dedicated servant on behalf of the rights of women everywhere."
Randall Terry, of course, can be counted on for his classy contribution:

Quote:

Randall Terry, founder of Operation Rescue states, "George Tiller was a mass-murderer. We grieve for him that he did not have time to properly prepare his soul to face God. I am more concerned that the Obama Administration will use Tiller's killing to intimidate pro-lifers into surrendering our most effective rhetoric and actions. Abortion is still murder. And we still must call abortion by its proper name; murder.
"Those men and women who slaughter the unborn are murderers according to the Law of God. We must continue to expose them in our communities and peacefully protest them at their offices and homes, and yes, even their churches."
Perhaps that Patriot Act can be used to round up some domestic terraists...

Vincent Vega 05-31-2009 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2861U2 (Post 6169753)
First off, I could say this same thing about some people on the other side of the issue.

Second- you just assume that was the motive for the killing? Because I haven't heard that yet...

Third- a good number of anti-abortion groups and advocates have come forward denouncing the killing. But I'm sure you just choose to ignore them.

I guess that's why he put the word "extremist" in it.

deep in HELL 05-31-2009 05:17 PM

"Dr Tiller was shot or, depending on your point of view, had a procedure performed on him with a rifle."
borrowed from Ann Coulter.

anitram 05-31-2009 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deep (Post 6169718)
Why?

it is one rational for capital punishment


and anyone that calls abortion murder and more importantly believes abortion is murder should not condemn this killing.


would any of you condemn someone that killed a German soldier, that was about to murder 30 unarmed concentration camp prisoners in a firing squad?

Good point.

Makes you wonder why he fled from the scene if he was so principled.

Diemen 05-31-2009 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deep in HELL (Post 6169786)
"Dr Tiller was shot or, depending on your point of view, had a procedure performed on him with a rifle."
borrowed from Ann Coulter.

Disgusting.

deep in HELL 05-31-2009 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anitram (Post 6169791)
Good point.
Makes you wonder why he fled from the scene if he was so principled.

If I killed the German soldier and saved the concentration camp prisoners, I would flee.

Bluer White 05-31-2009 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger Edge (Post 6169733)
:down: Killed at a church. Shows how completely fucked up some pro-lifers can be. Way to prove your point.

:tsk: The suspect is a murderer, period. No points to prove.

coolian2 05-31-2009 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluer White (Post 6169854)
:tsk: The suspect is a murderer, period. No points to prove.

you say it was sheer coincidence?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:40 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com