U2 Feedback

U2 Feedback (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/)
-   Put 'Em Under Pressure (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f223/)
-   -   NRL Uber-Thread (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f223/nrl-uber-thread-196146.html)

dan_smee 03-30-2009 11:17 PM

NRL Uber-Thread

So apparently it will only be myself, and Kheen using this thread, but still, I hate to take over the ol' marriage thread with sport talk!

KhanadaRhodes 03-31-2009 05:47 PM

:cute: sadly i can't watch any games as we don't have a rugby station here, just cricket. (and i should add the cricket station is perpetually showing a match wif new zealand @ india it seems.) so i'll just follow it online i guess.

dan_smee 03-31-2009 06:35 PM

If this thread isn't a dead fish, I will no doubt regail you with stories of Cowboys supremecy, and trash the Warriors, just for being Kiwi's.

Ahhh racism... :love:

(ps, that was said in jest)

coolian2 03-31-2009 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KhanadaRhodes (Post 6051262)
:cute: sadly i can't watch any games as we don't have a rugby station here, just cricket. (and i should add the cricket station is perpetually showing a match wif new zealand @ india it seems.) so i'll just follow it online i guess.

i was going to point you to the nrl website to see if they had any streaming options, but you have to pay and then it's only replays and stuff on delay. there's probably a less legal stream somewhere, however. i can only imagine if it's broadcast there it's on a fox sports channel.

this thread = awesome.

fuuuuck the warriors injury list is getting ugly.

KhanadaRhodes 03-31-2009 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolian2 (Post 6052028)
i was going to point you to the nrl website to see if they had any streaming options, but you have to pay and then it's only replays and stuff on delay. there's probably a less legal stream somewhere, however. i can only imagine if it's broadcast there it's on a fox sports channel.

this thread = awesome.

fuuuuck the warriors injury list is getting ugly.

illegalnrlgames.co.nz? :giggle:

coolian2 03-31-2009 11:46 PM

holy crap that's a real url

dan_smee 04-01-2009 01:36 AM

This is the best party ever. If you guys ever thought about adopting a 22 year old son, I'll put my hand up??? :wave:

coolian2 04-01-2009 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dan_smee (Post 6052262)
This is the best party ever. If you guys ever thought about adopting a 22 year old son, I'll put my hand up??? :wave:

:laugh: you like video games too?

although, it may be a little awkward, i'm only 21.

KhanadaRhodes 04-01-2009 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolian2 (Post 6052043)
holy crap that's a real url

:grumpy:

dan_smee 04-01-2009 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolian2 (Post 6052266)
:laugh: you like video games too?

although, it may be a little awkward, i'm only 21.

hmmm, If I was Samoan I could forge my birth cert. to make me younger?

Other than that, it would be a highly unusal situation where a father is younger than his son. I don't want to even imagine the kind of freaky shit that would need to happen for that to work

coolian2 04-01-2009 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dan_smee (Post 6052271)
hmmm, If I was Samoan I could forge my birth cert. to make me younger?

Other than that, it would be a highly unusal situation where a father is younger than his son. I don't want to even imagine the kind of freaky shit that would need to happen for that to work

it would have to involve time travel, surely.

and that's the only way i intend on becoming a father in the next six years, that's for damn sure.

KhanadaRhodes 04-11-2009 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolian2 (Post 6052274)
and that's the only way i intend on becoming a father in the next six years, that's for damn sure.

hell

YES.

coolian2 04-11-2009 05:23 AM

if i don't love those cowboys heritage strips, good god. brilliant.

coolian2 04-13-2009 08:02 PM

i had a decent tipping round, at last.

7/8, i only dropped canberra getting up over cronulla, and i'm not remotely upset about that.

dan_smee 04-13-2009 08:10 PM

^ I had a shocker in the tipping this round. After last weeks infamous weekend of 8 upset wins, I had 4, trying to tip a few suprises.

Cowboys guerneys are gold. Shame they still aren't playing well. Few things killed us though, the penalty against for passing after being tackled on the first tackle attacking the Titans line was garbage, and then the penalty they got to make it an 8 point lead was just wrong.

The Cowboys, once again remained competitive against a good side while playing like absolute amateurs. I can't wait for the day that it all falls into place and they play like they should be