U2 Feedback

U2 Feedback (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/)
-   Lemonade Stand Archive (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/)
-   -   Intercourse, Pennsylvania Superthread (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/intercourse-pennsylvania-superthread-188205.html)

phillyfan26 07-20-2008 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolian2 (Post 5305976)
Where the fuck is my sandwich?

Get it yourself, bitch.

Or, better yet, go photograph a fucking plane and let us all be in peace. Except for Ax, who will be photographing a train at the same time.

Axver 07-20-2008 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Serena Vox (Post 5305978)
:lmao:

That's the best you're gonna get outameh righ now.

I initially read 'outameh' as 'oatmeal'. :lol:

bono_212 07-20-2008 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Axver (Post 5305979)
Ugh, Welcome To The Machine is such a boring track, and the glaring weak spot of WYWH.

That's funny because I was about to just say:

OmG I KNOW Welcome To The Machine. Actually, I LIKE Welcome To The Machine.

KhanadaRhodes 07-20-2008 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolian2 (Post 5305974)
My fridge is beside the window in winter, in a drawer in the summer.

As for an oven, I get off my arse and go downstairs.

my room is too small for any such appliances, but even if i had room, i'd still just use the fridge and oven in the kitchen. i mean, the day i can't walk to the kitchen to get a drink because i'm too lazy is the day i'll kill myself.

phillyfan26 07-20-2008 01:35 AM

Ax still hasn't listened to my DI list. :tsk:

Can't tonight, I've gotta sleep relatively soon thanks to Religion Hour tomorrow morning. Fucking Catholicism.

GibsonGirl 07-20-2008 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bono_212 (Post 5305962)
I've never really been head over heels over simply guitar solo songs though. but this is one of the better ones.


ETA: I say this, then vocals come in.

Remember when you were young
You shone like the sun...

:sad:

FYI, this whole album is about Syd Barrett. (Shine on You crazy Diamond.) It's also about how the the music industry royally fucks over the individuals who make them all the money.

coolian2 07-20-2008 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Serena Vox (Post 5305978)
:lmao:

That's the best you're gonna get outameh righ now.

I'm sure I'm about to get pwned by someone, but I'll say it anyway:

It's the best I'm gonna get outaanyone ever

phillyfan26 07-20-2008 01:36 AM

My room is approximately the size of a college dorm: 14 feet by 10 feet.

bono_212 07-20-2008 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GibsonGirl (Post 5305985)
Remember when you were young
You shone like the sun...

:sad:

FYI, this whole album is about Syd Barrett. (Shine on You crazy Diamond.) It's also about how the the music industry royally fucks over the individuals who make them all the money.

But didn't you say Syd only died two years ago?

Serena Vox 07-20-2008 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Axver (Post 5305981)
I initially read 'outameh' as 'oatmeal'. :lol:

Fuck you, Axver. :wink:

coolian2 07-20-2008 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phillyfan26 (Post 5305980)
Get it yourself, bitch.

Or, better yet, go photograph a fucking plane and let us all be in peace. Except for Ax, who will be photographing a train at the same time.

No, and No.

bono_212 07-20-2008 01:37 AM

My dorm room has a microfridge aka a fridge freezer and microwave al connected together. It's pretty sweet. Plus it's small and sits in a corner :D

GibsonGirl 07-20-2008 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Axver (Post 5305979)
Ugh, Welcome To The Machine is such a boring track, and the glaring weak spot of WYWH.

It's impressive when you consider how difficult it would have been to splice together all of those tape effects in 1975. :drool:

phillyfan26 07-20-2008 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bono_212 (Post 5305989)
But didn't you say Syd only died two years ago?

He was a recluse for almost 40 years before he died. They saw him literally one time in all the years after he left the band, coincidentally as they were recording SOYCD.

Axver 07-20-2008 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KhanadaRhodes (Post 5305983)
my room is too small for any such appliances, but even if i had room, i'd still just use the fridge and oven in the kitchen. i mean, the day i can't walk to the kitchen to get a drink because i'm too lazy is the day i'll kill myself.

Well, the fridge was in my room because it was originally a pool room, hence a beer fridge. I just used it for things other than beer.

As for the oven, it had nowhere to go in the kitchen really, and because I preferred to avoid my stepbrothers and their friends when Mum and Alan weren't home, it meant I could cook dinner in peace.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:02 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com