U2 Feedback

U2 Feedback (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/)
-   Lemonade Stand Archive (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/)
-   -   Brilliant, Alabama Superthread (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/brilliant-alabama-superthread-186898.html)

major_panic 05-23-2008 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Axver (Post 5174646)
:lol: Yeah, in the Quiverful circles, you damn well have had your first and probably second kid by the age of 15! You and I must be terrible sinners in their eyes, since we haven't fathered five or six kids yet.

Since you know how to kill people with fans, I don't ever plan to get on your bad side. :laugh:

The even funnier thing is, I don't even need the fan, I just got it cause it looks and sounds cool...

I was talking to a friend of mine the other day, and I'm gonna start sparring with him. Should be interesting, considering he does kendo and I do wushu - totally different weapon styles there. Gonna learn a lot from that one.

Axver 05-23-2008 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alisaura (Post 5174644)
Extra Phail points for the whole band not being there :wink:

So far, the last session listed is Wednesday night at 9.45... other weekday sessions are 8pm, seems to be getting later and later...

I'm free any time except Sunday the 31st, and I dunno if it'll be playing then... you guys with social lives tell me where and when, and I'll be there :D

Do we even have a clearly defined full band? There's obviously the core group of you, U-Wen, and I, but the rest seems to have been transient.

Maybe they just want to return to midnight showings. :wink:

I'm good for pretty much any time too. My social life is flexible.

The Sad Punk 05-23-2008 09:44 AM

FYCJK i was genrall7 y rtriying to qwrite "fucked"there

Alisaura 05-23-2008 09:45 AM

Hi Bonnie! How's yourself today? :hug:

major_panic 05-23-2008 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Sad Punk (Post 5174650)
i'm soter FDYXHJES

You mean, you're so pissed you can't type straight?

I see someone, at least, has managed to have a big night...

Axver 05-23-2008 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by major_panic (Post 5174647)
Yeah, let's see how long (and bad) we can make Bad.

OHOHOHO SEE WHAT I DID THERE?

Lawlz, Maj., lawlz.

I have a fucking awesome idea for I Fall Down. Mainly because I don't actually know I Fall Down's lyrics, but I do know Summer '68 by Pink Floyd.

The Sad Punk 05-23-2008 09:47 AM

oh you knoqa

xdunkz

Axver 05-23-2008 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by major_panic (Post 5174651)
The even funnier thing is, I don't even need the fan, I just got it cause it looks and sounds cool...

I was talking to a friend of mine the other day, and I'm gonna start sparring with him. Should be interesting, considering he does kendo and I do wushu - totally different weapon styles there. Gonna learn a lot from that one.

:lol:

How about you and I start sparring? Your wushu versus my CARBON FIBRE CANE OF DOOOOOOM!

Alisaura 05-23-2008 09:47 AM

Don't forget to drink lots of water before bed... :wink:

Yay :drunk: posting!

major_panic 05-23-2008 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Axver (Post 5174652)
Do we even have a clearly defined full band? There's obviously the core group of you, U-Wen, and I, but the rest seems to have been transient.

Maybe they just want to return to midnight showings. :wink:

I'm good for pretty much any time too. My social life is flexible.

I have a new idea. To enhance the Phail factor, we should all swap roles between songs.

Axver 05-23-2008 09:48 AM

Bonnie, are you:

1. Pissed
2. Pissed
3. Pissed
4. Pissed
or
5. Pissed

The Sad Punk 05-23-2008 09:48 AM

Yes i will drink MUCH watr bfore becd

The Sad Punk 05-23-2008 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Axver (Post 5174661)
Bonnie, are you:

1. Pissed
2. Pissed
3. Pissed
4. Pissed
or
5. Pissed

major_panic 05-23-2008 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Axver (Post 5174658)
:lol:

How about you and I start sparring? Your wushu versus my CARBON FIBRE CANE OF DOOOOOOM!

Just pray that I never get afflicted with any sort of eye condition that requires a folding cane - I don't think the world would know what hit it! Neither, of course, would anyone I fought with. :wink:

Axver 05-23-2008 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alisaura (Post 5174648)
Ooh, with the Random Setlist Generator, it should be able to insert random snippets of ANY SONG EVER in random songs in the set. :yes:

I don't use iTunes if I can possibly avoid it... everything I've heard about it seems to indicate that it is the spawn of satan.
Also, I'll have to check if I actually have all of those tracks...

:lol: I can see it now. MLK / Twist And Shout (snippet) / Bohemian Rhapsody (snippet) / Hatesong (snippet).

I actually like iTunes more than WinAmp. Windows Media Player is the sack of shit to avoid. Though admittedly, I use iTunes 6; never upgraded to iTunes 7.