U2 Feedback

U2 Feedback (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/)
-   Lemonade Stand Archive (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/)
-   -   Brilliant, Alabama Superthread (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/brilliant-alabama-superthread-186898.html)

major_panic 05-23-2008 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Axver (Post 5174584)
Hahaha, I was going to add "is it the English girl?"

I'd like to be friends with that girl who's spoken to us a few times before/after class. I was disappointed she wasn't at this week's tute. She seems really nice, like someone who'd be a good friend. But I don't mean anything more, hee.

Yeah, I thought you'd get along with her pretty well. She does seem the nice type.

Hmmm, I swear I saw her just before the tute, too. :hmm:

Alisaura 05-23-2008 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by major_panic (Post 5174580)
Hahaha it's not anyone you know, although the Brit girl is quite good-looking, and the blond girl who never says anything's a fair stunner too.

Actually, the blond girl was watching you quite intently a couple weeks ago... Maybe there's something there!

I guess we'll find up this week when we go to the pub for our tute :wink:

Do you spend all your tutes watching everyone else? :wink:

Pfft! Arts students, going to the pub for tutes... :tsk:

major_panic 05-23-2008 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alisaura (Post 5174586)
'Fraid I probably won't be much help in that department. I've not had vast amounts of experience in that area myself.

I still wonder why people just can't say things, get a response, and move on from there...
Is it possible to be naive and cynical at the same time??

Yes it is! Look at Ax and myself when it comes to certain things.

Axver 05-23-2008 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by major_panic (Post 5174585)
Hmmm, I still can't get custom avatars to work. :(

Hmm, I just went to check as I knew how to do it on the old forum, but now it's got me stumped too.

major_panic 05-23-2008 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Axver (Post 5174590)
:lol: I missed this addition to your post! I wouldn't have a fucking clue if anybody's ever watching me intently. And if they were, I'd suspect it's just because they're waiting for me to turn on the intellectual pwnage or because of the "OMG ALBINO!!!1" factor. I'm hardly Mr Goodlooking or Mr Socialisingniceguy.

Ya never know, she may have a thing for intelligent albino guys...

Axver 05-23-2008 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alisaura (Post 5174589)
:yippie:


Funnily enough, EHIW didn't do that much for me :wink:

:tsk: EHIW is the song that first got me into Signify. I love this verse: "Swimming in the network/Somebody has expired/This will be the future/Every home is wired". And the harmonies on the title line are great.

And good god, Dark Matter was good live.

major_panic 05-23-2008 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alisaura (Post 5174592)
Do you spend all your tutes watching everyone else? :wink:

Pfft! Arts students, going to the pub for tutes... :tsk:

Yeah, I'm a suspicious bastard like that.

Actually, I don't even know why I do it. Seems to be a long, ingrained habit, but it sure helps you learn about people.

Axver 05-23-2008 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by major_panic (Post 5174591)
Yeah, I thought you'd get along with her pretty well. She does seem the nice type.

Hmmm, I swear I saw her just before the tute, too. :hmm:

Yeah, I hope she shows for the last tute as I'd like to get her e-mail address. It'd be nice to actually know more people at uni. Couple of people in other tutes who I'd like to keep in touch with after semester ends too.

Axver 05-23-2008 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by major_panic (Post 5174597)
Ya never know, she may have a thing for intelligent albino guys...

Last time I thought that about a girl, she ended up ditching me for my fat, go-nowhere slob of a friend.

Alisaura 05-23-2008 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by major_panic (Post 5174593)
Yes it is! Look at Ax and myself when it comes to certain things.

Oh good... just as long as I'm not bending the laws of time and space just by existing :happy:

Axver 05-23-2008 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alisaura (Post 5174586)
'Fraid I probably won't be much help in that department. I've not had vast amounts of experience in that area myself.

Though probably more than me, and definitely more than our poor, lonesome Maj.!

Quote:

I still wonder why people just can't say things, get a response, and move on from there...
Is it possible to be naive and cynical at the same time??
And yeah, like the Maj. said, just look at me and him. I pride myself on my cynicism, and my naivety rears its head all too often on these threads! :lol:

Alisaura 05-23-2008 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Axver (Post 5174598)
And good god, Dark Matter was good live.

Ooh, where'd they do that?


Have been listening to UF in the car lately and pondering track listings...

Wire -> Pride -> ASOH -> UF? Or is it a bit rude to drop people in Wire right off the bat like that... :lol:

major_panic 05-23-2008 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Axver (Post 5174600)
Yeah, I hope she shows for the last tute as I'd like to get her e-mail address. It'd be nice to actually know more people at uni. Couple of people in other tutes who I'd like to keep in touch with after semester ends too.

Yeah. Dude, you should totally join MUDS or something...

Alisaura 05-23-2008 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by major_panic (Post 5174599)
Yeah, I'm a suspicious bastard like that.

Actually, I don't even know why I do it. Seems to be a long, ingrained habit, but it sure helps you learn about people.

Voyeur... :tsk:


:wink:

People-watching can be educational.

Alisaura 05-23-2008 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Axver (Post 5174603)
Though probably more than me, and definitely more than our poor, lonesome Maj.!

Without oversharing, it was a rather odd sort of relationship. :huh:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com