U2 Feedback

U2 Feedback (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/)
-   Inside Broadcast (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f235/)
-   -   New Forum is Up! Still tweaking things though... (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f235/new-forum-is-up-still-tweaking-things-though-186837.html)

Sicy 05-21-2008 02:52 PM

New Forum is Up! Still tweaking things though...

Hey everyone! The new and improved blue crack is here!

Please be patient as we continue to tweak various aspects of the site. This is still a work in progress and was a very major upgrade. The site hasnt been updated in like 7 years so it took a lot of work and we are still fine tuning everything.

So if you notice any errors please let us know! Thanks to Andy, Jeff and Janet for your hard work during the upgrade and weeks to come.

:drool:

martha 05-21-2008 02:55 PM

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude

~BrightestStar~ 05-21-2008 02:57 PM

Like, woah.

Crack is whack yo.

Also, as I noted in the other thread. some of those symbols ou can get with alt codes are messed up. Like the one's in Lila's and I's names.

On a side note, exploring is fun! :hyper:

Sicy 05-21-2008 02:59 PM

Ok.. I'll pass that along thanks.

elevated_u2_fan 05-21-2008 02:59 PM

WHA HAPPEN??!!

:wink:

Seriously, this is gonna take some time to get used to :slant:

Janet H 05-21-2008 03:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
You can change the look of the forum a little by scrolling all the way down and choosing the old vBulletin 2 style (lower left corner) if you like.

elevated_u2_fan 05-21-2008 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Janet H (Post 5170189)
You can change the look of the forum a little by scrolling all the way down and choosing the old vBulletin 2 style (lower left corner) if you like.

I tried that but it doesn't seem to change much... :hmm:

EDIT: Never mind... I see some differences...

EDIT: HEY! The Edit feature is pretty cool now! lol

Gluey 05-21-2008 03:04 PM

Oooh me likey A LOT!!!! :bow:

melon 05-21-2008 03:04 PM

Custom statuses? I've noticed mine is gone and if it's still around, I don't see where I can reenter it in my User CP.

Pluspol 05-21-2008 03:04 PM

finally

thank you! :wave:

The_Edge89 05-21-2008 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sicy (Post 5170166)
Thanks to Andy, Jeff and Janet for your hard work during the upgrade and weeks to come.
:drool:

:up: Excellent job! :up: I'll let you know if something is acting up.

waynetravis 05-21-2008 03:05 PM

Going to take some getting used to :drool:

~BrightestStar~ 05-21-2008 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elevated_u2_fan (Post 5170195)
I tried that but it doesn't seem to change much... :hmm:

Heh, I didn't even notice I had it set to the old style.

The text colour changes tho, old style blue to new style black.

I prefer blue. :heart:

Bonochick 05-21-2008 03:06 PM

I don't know if this is an issue for everyone or everywhere, but I noticed this in the Lemonade Stand. Under the "Last Post" column for the sub-forums, if you go to click on the link to the last post, you get this:

~~~

vBulletin Message

No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

~~~

However, if you click on any of the last post links for threads actually in the Lemonade Stand, they work. It's just the sub-forums.

*edit*

Okay, it also happens if you are viewing the list of forums and try to click to go to the last post. It appears the only time that works is if you are actually viewing the forum and going to the last post in a thread in that forum, not a sub-forum.

Hope I explained that okay!

~BrightestStar~ 05-21-2008 03:08 PM

Why are some people's sigs's, like Wayne's (and melons) way up high with a big space below it. While mine (and bonochick's) is down at the bottom of my post with no big gaps?

ETA
Ok that's weird, between this post and my last one, my sig is at the very bottom before and now there's a small gap. :scratch: