U2 Feedback

U2 Feedback (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/)
-   Lemonade Stand Archive (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/)
-   -   Useless Loop Superthread (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/useless-loop-superthread-185413.html)

bono_man2002 03-25-2008 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by gluey


https://www.hell.co.nz/chooseCity.jsp

Hell is divine. It is Pizza like no other. Nuff said.

:lol: I thought It was codeword for something else, like Pizza shit

Axver 03-25-2008 12:08 AM

Well, looks like you guys put on some posts while I was gone. *goes to catch up*

Gluey 03-25-2008 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by bono_man2002


:lol: I thought It was codeword for something else, like Pizza shit

No Pizza Shit is purely Pizza Shit. Hell is much more fun :evil:

Axver 03-25-2008 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by RavenBlue


Back to the 1-900 numbers again :wink:

:mad: I was calling my grandmother in New Zealand!

You people ... :tsk:

bono_man2002 03-25-2008 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Axver


:mad: I was calling my grandmother in New Zealand!

You people ... :tsk:

:ohmy:

Well my cousin ran up $5,000 on 1900 numbers.

Axver 03-25-2008 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Varitek
http://forum.interference.com/showth...18#post5055018
That was awesome.

bono_man2002 03-25-2008 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by coolian2


lol


I'll get an aqua car and stop for fuel in Fiji and Honolulu.

:lol:

Bond, James Bond.

Axver 03-25-2008 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by bono_man2002


:ohmy:

Well my cousin ran up $5,000 on 1900 numbers.

Is your cousin 35, fat, and lives in his parents' basement?

bono_man2002 03-25-2008 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by DreamOutLoud13

Hitchhiking's dangerous. You might run into a lunatic.... although depending on which sort of lunatic you run into, it could do wonders for adjusting your purity score.

:laugh:

Speaking of which, I saw someone pick up two female hitchhikers yesterday

Gluey 03-25-2008 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Axver
Well, looks like you guys put on some posts while I was gone. *goes to catch up*
:shifty: Are you tired Ax? :sexywink:

bono_man2002 03-25-2008 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Axver


Is your cousin 35, fat, and lives in his parents' basement?

Nope.

At the time he was probably 17, living at my grandfathers and unemployed.

My grandfather now does not have a home phone.

Gluey 03-25-2008 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Axver


:mad: I was calling my grandmother in New Zealand!

You people ... :tsk:

:sexywink: Yeah, right Ax....we believe you :hug:

:tongue:

DreamOutLoud13 03-25-2008 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by bono_man2002
:laugh:

Speaking of which, I saw someone pick up two female hitchhikers yesterday

We're they hitchhikers or prostitutes? :tongue:

Varitek 03-25-2008 12:15 AM

slow thread

Gluey 03-25-2008 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Axver


Is your cousin 35, fat, and lives in his parents' basement?


:lmao: You just described MY cousin!!! :lmao:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:03 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com