U2 Feedback

U2 Feedback (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/)
-   Lemonade Stand Archive (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/)
-   -   Randoooooooom: So I guess we can start arguing about politics now . . . (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/randoooooooom-so-i-guess-we-can-start-arguing-about-politics-now-185377.html)

kellyahern 03-23-2008 04:22 PM

Randoooooooom: So I guess we can start arguing about politics now . . .
 
. . . since our last thread went to the FYM archives :lol: (thanks, to shari for finding it)



I did absolutely nothing this weekend except get a haircut :reject:

shari schultz 03-23-2008 04:32 PM

:love: the new title! http://forum.interference.com/t182825.html ~ *hee hee*

I am currently hovering around dime looking for a certain Springsteen torrent :shifty: I have found the Milwaukee Ace Frehley concert my boss went to so I am currently working on getting that for her :angel:

If a certain KISS fan is interested in a copy :), let me know.

shari schultz 03-23-2008 05:03 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...g?t=1206309736
Chocolate Springsteen :drool:

arw 03-23-2008 07:27 PM

:( I can't stand Ace's voice or I'd take you up on that. If it were Gene....well :shifty: then yes. I'll just wait for you to find Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuce :drool:

arw 03-23-2008 07:34 PM

I can't even talk about this now. I've had a few days of hell over this egg. Artisic expression at my level is not appreciated. I can't even get into it now. It makes me too mad. Here's my egg for Sunday brunch at the resort........about 4 other eggs were made. I probably did about 75% of the work. I'm happy with the final results even though it wasn't what I wanted to do with it....this was taken from my cell so I can't make it bigger :(

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...23-08_0853.jpg

arw 03-23-2008 07:35 PM

here's the flowers. They come ready made like this but I have made plenty of flowers like this. Also, I wasn't allowed to spray them :| Someone else did. Probably because I'm new so that means I'm stupid, as I'm finding out.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...23-08_0607.jpg

arw 03-23-2008 07:43 PM

also, it happened to be placed at the station I had to work in during brunch today. I got a million questions...everything is edible! The pics do not do it justice because it's a huge huge egg made from chocolate. I'd say it's close to 2 feet tall. I hope the person that took pics of it, and me today in my Chef's hat, will actually get copies for me.

Kariann 03-23-2008 09:25 PM

My mom has been driving me crazy for the past 2 hours. As usual there was a disagreement and this time she actually threw a pen at me. Seriously the roles in my household has changed and I feel like I'm the parent and they are the ones acting like children.

On a totally different note...this week was review week at work and I've been nervous all week. I knew it would be a good one but I still stress over it. Based on the additional responsibilities and knowledge gained in the past year the level of the position has been raised which was good to hear.

Kariann 03-23-2008 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by arw9797
I can't even talk about this now. I've had a few days of hell over this egg. Artisic expression at my level is not appreciated. I can't even get into it now. It makes me too mad. Here's my egg for Sunday brunch at the resort........about 4 other eggs were made. I probably did about 75% of the work. I'm happy with the final results even though it wasn't what I wanted to do with it....this was taken from my cell so I can't make it bigger :(

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...23-08_0853.jpg

I think that is the largest chocolate egg I've ever seen! Looks good!

Carek1230 03-24-2008 01:51 AM

Wow!!!

fah 03-24-2008 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by arw9797


http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...23-08_0607.jpg


Yummy :drool:

Do I even want to know what happened to the egg today???

shari schultz 03-24-2008 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by fah



Yummy :drool:

Do I even want to know what happened to the egg today???


kellyahern 03-24-2008 10:45 AM

I'll echo the "yummy" comments :drool:



I have an employee who is having trouble with the worker's compensation people (they don't return his calls - since November, and he's only telling me this now), so his solution was to turn in his resignation today because his foot is numb (he's a driver) and they haven't sent him to a doctor and stuff :huh:

I'm like, "Um, don't you want to talk to HR first and see what they can do about this before you go and resign."

Geez. :banghead:

arw 03-24-2008 05:38 PM

it's soooooo hot out today and it was so dead today at work that I got out at 1:30 :love:

shari schultz 03-24-2008 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by kellyahern
I'll echo the "yummy" comments :drool:



I have an employee who is having trouble with the worker's compensation people (they don't return his calls - since November, and he's only telling me this now), so his solution was to turn in his resignation today because his foot is numb (he's a driver) and they haven't sent him to a doctor and stuff :huh:

I'm like, "Um, don't you want to talk to HR first and see what they can do about this before you go and resign."

Geez. :banghead:

his solution was to resign????! :huh:
Not having worker's comp people help made workers comp happy I bet..............A gal who had the same kind of fracture I had has had nothing but battles with WC but she refuses to give them an inch..........it's working out for her *GO SAM!*


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com