U2 Feedback

U2 Feedback (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/)
-   Lemonade Stand Archive (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/)
-   -   Cunter, Switzerland superthread (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/cunter-switzerland-superthread-185358.html)

Axver 03-23-2008 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Alisaura
I suck at remembering my manners in these threads :reject:
Judging by the swearing and innuendo and such that typifies these threads, are you really sure manners quite belong here? :wink:

mysterious_jen 03-23-2008 03:25 AM

no room for manners, only railophiles

Alisaura 03-23-2008 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Axver
Judging by the swearing and innuendo and such that typifies these threads, are you really sure manners quite belong here? :wink:
Well, some people get upset if you don't say Hi to them... :shrug:

*sheds veneer of civilisation*

Fuck off :D

Alisaura 03-23-2008 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by mysterious_jen
no room for manners, only railophiles
I'd better leave you two alone then :wink:

mysterious_jen 03-23-2008 03:29 AM

fuck off to you too ali


:tongue:

i dont give a shit if people say hi to me, and if i come into a thread i say a general thread heloo, unless there is someone around i really wanna say a specific hi to .

Axver 03-23-2008 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Alisaura

I'd better leave you two alone then :wink:

What was that, Ms "Hey Let's Film This Steam Train Near Castlemaine"? :wink:

coolian2 03-23-2008 03:32 AM

Hello people who've appeared while i've been away

Alisaura 03-23-2008 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by mysterious_jen
fuck off to you too ali


:tongue:

i dont give a shit if people say hi to me, and if i come into a thread i say a general thread heloo, unless there is someone around i really wanna say a specific hi to .

That's pretty much what I figure...

Axver 03-23-2008 03:35 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Alisaura

Well, some people get upset if you don't say Hi to them... :shrug:

*sheds veneer of civilisation*

Fuck off :D

Fuck that! :lol:

Alisaura 03-23-2008 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Axver
What was that, Ms "Hey Let's Film This Steam Train Near Castlemaine"? :wink:
That's the gratitude I get for standing out in the hot sun for half an hour, waiting for the bloody thing to go by (it was late, by the way), just for your sake... :p

mysterious_jen 03-23-2008 03:39 AM

thats love ali im telling you .

no fucking SANE woman i know would stand in the sun waiting to video a fucking train for a man .



:tsk: :tsk:

Alisaura 03-23-2008 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by coolian2
Hello people who've appeared while i've been away
I'm mortally offended that I didn't get a personalised hello. :grumpy: :sad:










... Nah, it's not me. :lol:

Axver 03-23-2008 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Alisaura

That's the gratitude I get for standing out in the hot sun for half an hour, waiting for the bloody thing to go by (it was late, by the way), just for your sake... :p

Oh, don't deny you're getting sucked into the railway world ... :wink:

Alisaura 03-23-2008 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by mysterious_jen
no fucking SANE woman i know would stand in the sun waiting to video a fucking train for a man .

No fucking sane woman would have spent US$500 in a Gap in Georgia buying (RED) stuff to post to Australian people she'd never met, even if they did pay her back... so nyah. :p

mysterious_jen 03-23-2008 03:42 AM

i think shes sucked into axver world.


when are you guys going public ????????


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com