U2 Feedback

U2 Feedback (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/)
-   Lemonade Stand Archive (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/)
-   -   Fucking, Austria Superthread (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/fucking-austria-superthread-185168.html)

Screwtape2 03-15-2008 08:54 PM

I'm listening to the demo version of Twilight. Hilarious by the way. Bono's yelps are precious. :wink:

Screwtape2 03-15-2008 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by phillyfan26
The one thing holding me back in my guitar learning: scales. I can't understand them. I'm reading a book, and it's all just going over my head.
Everything about guitar went over my head. Now I'm learning to play the bass. It is much easier. :)

KhanadaRhodes 03-15-2008 08:57 PM

Quote:

The one thing holding me back in my guitar learning: scales. I can't understand them. I'm reading a book, and it's all just going over my head.
i took a music class last year; refresh my memory please. what are scales again?

major_panic 03-15-2008 08:58 PM

18 min Bad has been sent, and Screwtape? Your inbox can't handle it.

Haha, it took forever and a half to upload, too.

KhanadaRhodes 03-15-2008 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Screwtape2
I'm listening to the demo version of Twilight. Hilarious by the way. Bono's yelps are precious. :wink:
lol i know. i haaaaaaaate that song. omg omg omgomg so crappy. i mean he sounds hilarious but god, it's just...wow. i can't believe they thought it was good enough to be released.

KhanadaRhodes 03-15-2008 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by major_panic
it recognises suck when it sees it.

i mean srsly? i love bad live, but i hate the super long versions. i know everyone else loves them, but :shrug:

phillyfan26 03-15-2008 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes

i took a music class last year; refresh my memory please. what are scales again?

The groups of notes you can play together. Semi-tones and tones.

Screwtape2 03-15-2008 09:00 PM

Quote:

Haha, it took forever and a half to upload, too.

That's fine I'll download the whole show off U2Start. :)

KhanadaRhodes 03-15-2008 09:01 PM

Quote:

The groups of notes you can play together. Semi-tones and tones.
okay, i think i remember. the only reason i got an a in that class was because it was online and i made all the quizzes and tests open note :giggle:

and can i just say too, not that it should matter...but through the wonders of facebook, i found my music professor. the dude was younger than me! :rant:

phillyfan26 03-15-2008 09:02 PM

I sort of understand it by itself, and then I get completely thrown off when I read the tablature of a song and it doesn't follow the scale.

major_panic 03-15-2008 09:03 PM

Oh, and I apologise if I offended anyone in the earlier thread by ranting about America. I love the idea of America, and there are some genuinely amazing things about it, but the overall reality of it sometimes disappoints me.

And living where I am, if America sneezes, Australia pulls out a box of tissues, which is really annoying sometimes.

mysterious_jen 03-15-2008 09:03 PM

helooo to everyone in fucking austria :lmao: how are you all ?

RavenBlue 03-15-2008 09:06 PM

I fucking love fucking UAustria man

KhanadaRhodes 03-15-2008 09:07 PM

Quote:

I sort of understand it by itself, and then I get completely thrown off when I read the tablature of a song and it doesn't follow the scale.
yeah, i understand. that class confused the hell out of me. if i were ever a musician, i'd be one of those types who just plays by ear, and can't read/write music.

KhanadaRhodes 03-15-2008 09:08 PM

Quote:

Oh, and I apologise if I offended anyone in the earlier thread by ranting about America. I love the idea of America, and there are some genuinely amazing things about it, but the overall reality of it sometimes disappoints me.

And living where I am, if America sneezes, Australia pulls out a box of tissues, which is really annoying sometimes.

it's okay :)

and i totally understand what you mean. that could and would get really old.