U2 Feedback

U2 Feedback (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/)
-   Lemonade Stand Archive (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/)
-   -   Desert Island Album Game IV: Rules and Sign-up Thread (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/desert-island-album-game-iv-rules-and-sign-up-thread-185018.html)

Axver 03-17-2008 07:55 PM

Yeah, I was starting to question the anonymity thing too. I mean, people are sure to post opinions and questions about the playlists that the creator would reply to. It would give things away very quickly.

I'm not sure where I stand now.

the tourist 03-17-2008 08:18 PM

I don't like the anonymity thing myself. :shrug: But that's just me.

LemonMelon 03-17-2008 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Axver
Yeah, I was starting to question the anonymity thing too. I mean, people are sure to post opinions and questions about the playlists that the creator would reply to. It would give things away very quickly.

I'm not sure where I stand now.

I was going to say something, but I'm surprised it took so long for that flaw to dawn on everyone. :lol:

DaveC: Damn, this list sucks ass. Who made it, LemonMelon?

LM: :reject: .........maybe.

Lancemc 03-17-2008 11:14 PM

Anyway someone could dig up my old entries for me so I know which songs not to use? I really have no idea what I used already.

the tourist 03-18-2008 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by LemonMelon

I was going to say something, but I'm surprised it took so long for that flaw to dawn on everyone. :lol:

DaveC: Damn, this list sucks ass. Who made it, LemonMelon?

LM: :reject: .........maybe.

That's probably what everyone will say about mine....

DaveC 03-18-2008 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by the tourist

That's probably what everyone will say about mine....

You woulda been my second guess.

the tourist 03-18-2008 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lancemc
Anyway someone could dig up my old entries for me so I know which songs not to use? I really have no idea what I used already.
You're premium. Do a search.

Screwtape2 03-18-2008 03:22 PM

Phanan I can't participate or help this time. I'm leaving Interference for awhile maybe forever. CuteIrishBono can take my spot. Sorry about this. It was fun. :(

phanan 03-18-2008 04:15 PM

I'm sorry to hear that. Based on the reasons, I think you are acting a bit hastily, but I will respect your request.

Cute Irish Bono, let me know if you are still interested and I will add you.

phanan 03-19-2008 08:15 AM

I've decided to shelve the anonymity idea for now, for reasons I previously expressed. We'll continue to do it the way it's been done in the past.

But thanks for the suggestion!

Cute Irish Bono 03-19-2008 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by phanan
I'm sorry to hear that. Based on the reasons, I think you are acting a bit hastily, but I will respect your request.

Cute Irish Bono, let me know if you are still interested and I will add you.

I am still interested!

Cute Irish Bono 03-19-2008 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Screwtape2
Phanan I can't participate or help this time. I'm leaving Interference for awhile maybe forever. CuteIrishBono can take my spot. Sorry about this. It was fun. :(
Why, if you don't mind me asking Screwtape2?

yertle-the-turtle 03-19-2008 11:00 AM

Sorry will have to pull out of this one at least. My Internet at home's gone all funky and been ultra-busy lately.

Sincerest apologies.

DaveC 03-19-2008 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by phanan
I've decided to shelve the anonymity idea for now, for reasons I previously expressed. We'll continue to do it the way it's been done in the past.

But thanks for the suggestion!

:up:

I'm pretty damn proud of my playlist, and I want full credit when I win. :wink:

phanan 03-19-2008 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by yertle-the-turtle
Sorry will have to pull out of this one at least. My Internet at home's gone all funky and been ultra-busy lately.

Sincerest apologies.

No problem, yertle, although I was looking forward to your playlist.

That means Lancemc is in.

If anyone else wants to be an alternate in case someone else is unable to particpate, just let me know.