U2 Feedback

U2 Feedback (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/)
-   PLEBA Archive (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f285/)
-   -   "What is Bono Like at 5am?" (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f285/what-is-bono-like-at-5am-184611.html)

Rachel D. 02-26-2008 09:28 PM

"What is Bono Like at 5am?"
 
I stumbled across this and thought I would share:

http://www.showbizireland.com/news/f...ilkinson.shtml

:cute:

Did he get a different car?

Rosebud 02-26-2008 09:42 PM

That was truly a hilarious article! :lol:

Bono looks :drool:

LostAtMoon 02-26-2008 09:45 PM

Thanks for this. :drool:

It's the same Maserati he already had.

You can actually see him driving it in this video (don't know if you've already seen it before):

Youtube

EdgeIsTooSexy 02-26-2008 09:48 PM

:lol:

true Irishman!

BonoFox1 02-26-2008 10:32 PM

Id love to party till wee hous of the night with the B-man!!!

waynetravis 02-26-2008 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by LostAtMoon
Thanks for this. :drool:

It's the same Maserati he already had.

You can actually see him driving it in this video (don't know if you've already seen it before):

Youtube


That was from the night before I met him.
The girl giving him her business card and taking the pic is an Interlander :hyper:

u2jesusgirl 02-26-2008 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by waynetravis



That was from the night before I met him.
The girl giving him her business card and taking the pic is an Interlander :hyper:

Wayne, Isn't that SUZANNE??!!! I just sent this to her. OMB!!!! love it!

RavenBlue 02-26-2008 11:16 PM

Haha, good on Bono for getting out and having a good time

waynetravis 02-26-2008 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by u2jesusgirl


Wayne, Isn't that SUZANNE??!!! I just sent this to her. OMB!!!! love it!

Yes it is!!

Babydoll 02-26-2008 11:50 PM

That was the night before I got my personalized autograph then :hyper:

BonoFox1 02-27-2008 03:28 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by LostAtMoon
Thanks for this. :drool:

It's the same Maserati he already had.

You can actually see him driving it in this video (don't know if you've already seen it before):

Youtube

OMG!! I LOVE that man!!!...what was that thing that girl gave im Wayne? that blue card he was holding??

lauramullen 02-27-2008 11:14 AM

Funny article. Thank for sharing

waynetravis 02-27-2008 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by BonoFox1


OMG!! I LOVE that man!!!...what was that thing that girl gave im Wayne? that blue card he was holding??

Business card for guitar lessons I believe :lol:

u2jesusgirl 02-27-2008 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by BonoFox1


OMG!! I LOVE that man!!!...what was that thing that girl gave im Wayne? that blue card he was holding??

It is the business card of her guitar teacher who Bono use to know.

BonoFox1 02-27-2008 02:59 PM

LOL!! cool!! Thanks Wayne and Dion!! :)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com